I Apologize

:beerchug: Thanks for the advice everybody :thumbsup: ...Now how do you makes friends on the street?? every time i see some one they always speed up or want to race .

meet n greets are great. Local bike nights .

i never race any one or try and keep up with a faster rider , no matter how fast you are there will be someone faster . as said nothing to prove with a busa every one knows its the fastest :bowdown: well the red & black ones :thumbsup:

You went from a Buell Blast to the Busa? Are you mental?

Ride safe. :welcome:

:welcome: to the .org. Bike nights are usually the best to meet of course if you aren't more interested in the bikes. LOL I usually have that problem on bike night I get there and can't wait to meet everyone and OMG I get distracted by this bike and that bike and OMG check out those lights and did you see how he did his plates and wow that's low and wooo that's a cool color. See how distracted it can be. Can't wait to go to a bash. :cheerleader:

:welcome: Welcome to the org. Be careful you picked the orange/black which is by far the fastest color. The others are just pretenders and where scared away by the lightspeed button.:rofl:

Busa is a very versatile bike. You can cruise, rip the twisties, drag it, mod it, track it, or tour it. And also it's great for posers too. If you ride it long enough, it'll be clear what kind of ride you are most suited for. The key is to "ride it long time".

:welcome:

:welcome: and no need to feel like a newbie we all have quesstions at some point even the really smart guys...
:poke:

Back