I Apologize

joker81

Registered
Hi everybody, I want to apologies for not saying hello sooner. I was intimidated by everybody knowledge and ridding skills :bowdown: :bowdown: which I’m lacking . my first bike was a buell at Stubbs Harley Davison training school for 2 days, then after I got my paper work and license I went and bought me a Busa and I love it :cheerleader: !!!!!! I have been riding now for like 4 or 5 months now I am still learning.

SDC10253.jpg

:welcome: to the .oRg~!

Lots of great stuff here, brought here by the great people of this group.

Enjoy the ride!

What are these riding skills you speak of?:laugh:

:welcome: Glad to have you on the org.:beerchug:

IMG00276.jpg

:welcome: to the board...there isn't any reason to stay around the edges, you might as well just jump in and have a good time...each of us have different skills and abilities and this only works if we all work together :beerchug:

Welcome fellow Texas Hayabusa Rider.:welcome:

Main thing to remember is to ride your ride and never try to keep up with a faster rider. There is no shame in just slowing down and cruising along. Any "good" rider will wait at the next turn for you anyway.

We all want everyone to make it home after the end of the ride.

The Busa is my first street bike I owed as well. We are a rare breed and are usually classified as lucky.:laugh:

If you ever need anything there are several TX riders here, as well as many in H-Town.

Keeping the rubber side down is more important than showing off skills.
I have been riding the LA streets for 20+ years and don't think I could keep up with most of the guys in this ORG, but I still have fun every time I get on the bike, any bike.
Have fun, Ride safe and enjoy the ORG.
:welcome:
Bubba

:welcome:...I see you got the fastest color... Niiiiiice.. :beerchug:

Always ride well within your comfort zone, and you will enjoy many many miles on your newfound steed... :thumbsup:

D

:welcome: bro... have fun but just be extremely careful with her and take it slowly... remember that you have nothing to prove to anybody and ride at your own pace. :thumbsup:

Respect the machine, and she'll take real good care of you :cheerleader:

:welcome: remember, any bike can get you into trouble, the busa will just get you there much faster :laugh:

Back