I am very dissapointed

Status
Not open for further replies.

heavybusa

Just another guy
Donating Member
Registered
<table style=filter:glow(color=red)>WARNING: </table> This is uncut so there is derogatory language.

I'm sure that most of you saw the news around Michael Richards (Kramer) flipping out.

I thought I would share what seems to be a home made video.

Last edited by a moderator:
This situation is like being photographed 24/7 it comes with the territory.

Although the guy may have been disruptive, I do not agree with his actions.

I kinda feel bad for the guy (Richards). I'm not condoning what he did by any measure - and if you're going to get up on stage at ANY comedy club you better know how to deal with hecklers - but I'd be curious as to what the heckler(s) were saying to him (and for how long). THAT they don't show in the video...what got him that pissed off in the first place?

W.T.F is he on crack??? This made me @$%# sick!!
Dont agree with other people calling him cracker either !!

RACISM IS RACISM no matter what color you are!!

He seems either drunk or on something.

Although he wasn't that normal of a person to begin with...

I loved kramer. I liked micheal richards back when he was on sctv, we go way back(entertainment wise.) But the was wrong. This is my first time seeing it. At first I assumed it was some small affair that the media was blowing out of proportion as always. after veiwing this all you can say is wow.
SHOCKED.gif
SHOCKED.gif
SHOCKED.gif
The hanging upside down thing was wow. I am disappointed and sorry for him.

SHOCKED.gif

SHOCKED.gif

i dont condone what he did by any means also but i dont think he's racist either. i mean lets say you and a big A lard butt guy got into a heated argument. he's saying crap that pisses you off so you know what you're gonna say. you're gonna say the one ultimate thing that'll insult him the most. in other words, you're gonna comment on his size. i think that is what happened here. the hecklers were peeing kramer off so he said the one ultimate thing he knew would get to them. im guessing since he was on stage up there by himself and since he's a comedian that he felt pressured by the audiance to be able to get the last word. now, whether he's extremely stupid or has ginormous balls is another question. just my .02, i have been known to be wrong sometimes
lurk.gif

another Mel Gibson out of the closet.
I guess his pride got the best of him or maybe he didn't know there were cameras roll'n.

I guess he's done!

I can't imagine why any one would feel sorry for this guy. He showed his true colors! As I have said so many times...racism still exsists (probably more than ever)...now it's just hidden. I have lost all respect for Michael Richards. I will not watch him or Seinfield any longer.

I dont care what any name someone calls me,it doesn't bother me. You can call me white trash M/F or anything...dont bother me. I dont understand why this word gets the best of any black person. It's just a word.
I have heared black people call each other the 'N' word,and I have seen white people call each other the 'N' word.

Please dont take what I'm saying wrong,but I just dont understand it.
And no,I dont condone what this idiot did on stage,he should be much more professional....this is why we have ushers...

(brendanp @ Nov. 22 2006,03:11) I dont care what any name someone calls me,it doesn't bother me. You can call me white trash M/F or anything...dont bother me. I dont understand why this word gets the best of any black person. It's just a word.
I have heared black people call each other the 'N' word,and I have seen white people call each other the 'N' word.

And no,I dont condone what this idiot did on stage,he should be much more professional....this is why we have ushers...
Think of all the history behind the word...Think about how many Black people were lynched and White people looking up saying "look at the n****** hanging from the tree". Or think about how Black people got their ears cut off and kept as trophies. Do you think that the person called them "Black person ears"? No. They called them "N**** ears". This is a terrible word.

So you cannot compare apples and oranges. It amazes me how people forget the past or want to forget the past. It is instances like Richards' remarks that remind of us the past and should make us realize that we still has a long way to go.

Regarding Black people saying the n-word. I don't agree with that either. All Black people do not use the n-word, just the ignorant ones who don't know any better (which are few in number).

(Cuffee @ Nov. 22 2006,04:23)
(brendanp @ Nov. 22 2006,03:11) I dont care what any name someone calls me,it doesn't bother me. You can call me white trash M/F or anything...dont bother me. I dont understand why this word gets the best of any black person. It's just a word.

Think of all the history behind the word...Think about how many Black people were lynched and White people looking up saying "look at the n****** hanging from the tree". Or think about how Black people got their ears cut off and kept as trophies. Do you think that the person called them "Black person ears"? No. They called them "N**** ears". This is a terrible word.

So you cannot compare apples and oranges. It amazes me how people forget the past or want to forget the past. It is instances like Richards' remarks that remind of us the past and should make us realize that we still has a long way to go.

Regarding Black people saying the n-word. I don't agree with that either. All Black people do not use the n-word, just the ignorant ones who don't know any better (which are few in number).
This is one reason why americans should never forget the history of slavery !  A most recent example to use would be  a Middle Easterner telling an american to forget about 911 .  

People of all races should respect the history (good or bad) of other races.

That was pretty bad, just went to a comedy club and the guy really poked jokes at the Canadians and Arabs, gays, even the local community but bringing up the N Word and directing it personally is pretty bad.
I would put his remarks in the same catagory as telling the Jewish population I am a Nazi and pledge my respect to Hitler.
Of course I ain't a Nazi and I think Hitler ranks right up there with all the people who accept slavery as something that is ok. The N word is like saying the Atom Bomb is cool to the Japanese or saying Jihad is cool to the 9/11 survivers........some things you just don't say but those who do are just plain idiots.

I feel it is absolutely unprofessional how Richards acted, but remember we are only seeing the part of the footage when he lashed out.

i dont condone what he did by any means also but i dont think he's racist either. i mean lets say you and a big A lard butt guy got into a heated argument. he's saying crap that pisses you off so you know what you're gonna say. you're gonna say the one ultimate thing that'll insult him the most. in other words, you're gonna comment on his size. i think that is what happened here. the hecklers were peeing kramer off so he said the one ultimate thing he knew would get to them. im guessing since he was on stage up there by himself and since he's a comedian that he felt pressured by the audiance to be able to get the last word. now, whether he's extremely stupid or has ginormous balls is another question. just my .02, i have been known to be wrong sometimes[/Quote]

Psycobusa, I agree with you to a certain degree.  But to me, for a black person to make a statement comparable or a racist remark it would have to be more of a statement rather than a single word. Somthing on the line like I wish all you white M/F would have died in the 911 bombing, (get my point).  There is no ugly history behind the word cracker,honkey, white trash etc that caused so much pain and death to a race of people as the N word.  Mike choosed the wrong word to cut deep !
sad.gif

Personally I can respect (to refrain from intruding upon ) people's feelings and thoughts, good or evil. Because it give's me the upper hand in most situation's if they are my enemy.  

Bottomline, if a bigot, racist,  etc.  comes out of the closet and makes it  public knowledge how they really feel is cool with me.  

my.02

He let his anger control his thoughts before speaking...he was so pissed at getting heckled he went WAAAYYY overboard on the comeback scale.

He's not a seasoned stand-up comic, he's an actor and he doesn't understand the sh!t he was going to face as a stand-up.

BTW, other than Mel Gibson's DUI what was he ever accused of...racist comments? I completely missed that one.

Back in 1992 the Comedy club in dayton had African American night, my buddies Uncle was the Pres of the local NAACP and hooked him up with about 10-15 tickets so a bunch of us went to see Chris Rock just as he was comin' up. So we get there and besides me and my wife there is only one other white dude in the place but I didn't really notice it at this point. Chris Rock comes on finally and he precedes to get this other white dude on stage. I mean Harley bandana, leather jacket, wallet and chain and the whole nine yards. He starts in on these hillbilly clan jokes, motorcycle gangs, etc.. The guy is really not laughing either, so Chris asks him what is wrong and he states he's not comfortable up there ( which was obvious). So he says "why's that because all of us N's up in here? The guy shockingly says "NO". Chris says "you ever been around this many N's before?" the guy again says "NO" and Chris immediatley fires back with "Oh so now we're all N's to ya huh", the guy about passed out, he didn't know what to say. People were callin him names and booing him, the last thing Chris said was "Uh can we get security for this Cracker when he leaves" and everybody laughed. The guy stayed throughthe rest of the show but when he left his car which was parked at the back of the lot had all of the glass (windows, tail lights and headlights) smashed out. I don't remember seeing this on the evening news. I'm not saying whose got the right to say what but this is another classic example of the media making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back