I am thinking to install a carbon front fender

hayanek

Registered
Ha anybody here has already anybody done it? Could you please post photos? which is a decent one? I am thinking of Lockhart-Phillips???

Get a recommendation on the brand. I heard the bolt holes sometimes need a little tweaking or worse, they don't match up at all.

Here's a couple pics of mine I got on Ebay about 2005. Still looks great and fit just fine.

side 1.jpg

j;.jpg

The fender from Magical Racing has more of a Gsxr look to rather than a busa. Looks better IMO

I don't have any carbon pieces other than on triple tree. But I have been wrapping the panels and might wrap the front fender. It's holographic carbon wrap it close to the real deal. When I get the cash I would like to do the whole body and panels in carbon.

The fender from Magical Racing has more of a Gsxr look to rather than a busa. Looks better IMO

Does anyone here know of someone who has the Hayabusa Magical Fender that has lowerd the front forks internally -2 inches ? I want to purchase it but scared that the part of the fender that covers the lower fork tube will make contact with the upper fork tubes!!

Back