I am still alive

mrninja9

Banned
Well for those who care. My hours are back to normal if not slow. So to make it i took up my part time job again.  I am the dj/bartender/bouncer at a strip club.

yes ben i am sitting here  at work and typing

but anyway  i didnt die  i  have  just been workin  alot of hours  get up at 6 and go to bed at 1 just to survive.  anybody  lookin for  some help  and pay decent  i  could use a change of pace

You get to hang out with strippers, while getting paid, and you are complaining
rock.gif

could you tke a few pics of the "poleclimbers" and put em on here.................. i aint joking.

I think Chris is too busy mopping the floors to take pictures
crazy.gif

but I have to concurr tho-unless you're bartending in a busy club-working dj/bouncer @ Gentleman's clubs during the week isnt really big money-lucky if you make $10/hr, cuz normally its all tips.
if you're a good hustler, n you work with the girls to help get them 'work', you can make more in tips....but that would require Chris to actually TALK to the girls, and we all know that he pees his pants when he gets' within 2' of a girl....which explains why he's always mopping the floors!!!
jump9.gif

(TIMMYDUCK @ Dec. 18 2006,21:51) You get to hang out with strippers, while getting paid, and you are complaining
rock.gif
+1000 Are all those things Yamahor says about you true
wow.gif

(mrninja9 @ Dec. 18 2006,23:03) not that  great trust me   i dont make squat between  2 jobs    it is hard  just not to drink  on  work nights
Hey your not far from that prison down there! Thats always a fun job.......

(BigDiesel @ Dec. 19 2006,01:40) I think Chris is too busy mopping the floors to take pictures  
crazy.gif

but I have to concurr tho-unless you're bartending in a busy club-working dj/bouncer @ Gentleman's clubs during the week isnt really big money-lucky if you make $10/hr, cuz normally its all tips.
if you're a good hustler, n you work with the girls to help get them 'work', you can make more in tips....but that would require Chris to actually TALK to the girls, and we all know that he pees his pants when he gets' within 2' of a girl....which explains why he's always mopping the floors!!!
jump9.gif
crazy.gif
Floor mopping, huh?

crazy.gif

(Fate @ Dec. 19 2006,01:41)
(TIMMYDUCK @ Dec. 18 2006,21:51) You get to hang out with strippers, while getting paid, and you are complaining
rock.gif
+1000   Are all those things Yamahor says about you true  
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

We'll just leave it at that...

Back