I am so Excited about our Home Boy "Jake Holden"

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
Linky!

Jake this weekend on a Beamer!

Things are looking up for my neighbor and friend Jake Holden! I'm really excited to see this great young man who bubbles over with talent get an oportunity with support.

I will now be a loyal customer of Rider Discount.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

Go Jake GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Good for Jake, he finally got a sponsor! No more sleeping in cars I hope! That Cameron Beaubier has been placing really well and making a show too!

great...someone else to watch for now znd beven more addicted to raceing!!! Lol

The only thing I've purchased from Ridersdiscount was a set of tires earlier this year but I'll certainly be happy to spend a few $$ with them in the future.

I think I'll donate to Jakes racing campaign as well. The kid can't race without money!

Very cool, Also posted it on my FB page:beerchug:

The only thing I've purchased from Ridersdiscount was a set of tires earlier this year but I'll certainly be happy to spend a few $$ with them in the future.

I think I'll donate to Jakes racing campaign as well. The kid can't race without money!

You can buy anything from them you want - EXCEPT a Arai Corsair Isle of Mann TT Helmet - those are the :rulez::laugh:

They don't sell tires.

Back