I am offically an Arms Dealer!

Zewski

Registered
After 8 months and some serious red tape crap, I have my FFL! We are going to go to the Duracoat University class offered at Lauer's Weaponry, and have our website being designed now. It is nice to be working towards some type of financial independence. If there is anything that I can help people on the board get and save some money on let me know. All I need is another FFL to ship it to, and have them transfer it to you.

Congrats. One step closer to a class III license :)

From this point, class III is nothing more than paying $500 to the department of treasury. We will probably not do it this year, but we will see based on how things take off. The problem is that it is not pro rated and it is $500/year. But don't worry.....it's coming!!!

Group buy on .45 ACP ammunition? :thumbsup:

Actually, I'm being semi-serious.... buying 9mm ammo was bad enough, but now that I need .45 auto, holy crap, this hobby adds up fast! :( Best I can do locally is about $19/box of 50 Federal .45 ACP...

Between ammo, and these VisiColor targets below, I am bleeding $$$... :(

6incheKills_100feet.jpg

and now your on the grid........only reason i havent even got my C & R... but to have a org member that can get stuff...mmmmm yes

Congrats, mmmm, would love a new beneli M4. Best zombie gun made, well that and the AA-12:laugh:

Back