I am not racist but this is bull

frisbee

GODSPEED RACING
Donating Member
Registered
Obama Announces the 2012 Launch of African Americans for Obama - YouTube[/url]

If you are black you should vote for me ?! REALLY ?? What would hapen if Ron paul or Romney started saying the opposite?! His family never overcame slavery or any other issues the the American blacks did ! For one , HE IS HALF WHITE ! Two , He grew up in Hawaii , not the getto. Sorry if this offends anyone ! Its not my intent and I don't believe that he is the worse choice for President . It just sounds like he's saying that if you are a proud of your black heritage then you should vote for him . If you are black, white, or any other ethicity you should vote for whom ever is the better canidate NO MATTER WHAT COLOR OR SEX!! that is the end of my rant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Realistically isn't that what got him there? ??? And honestly I don't think it matters who get's in there nothing much will change, except this country will continue it's downward spiral. There all gonna promise you a delightful evening you'll never forget until it comes to time to pay up and then your left on the sidewalk in the rain bent over with your pants around your ankles.

Besides, I believe there are too many powerful/deep pockets in the shadows that really dictate what's gonna happen and what won't. Doesn't matter what they promise or guarantee they will do once elected, once they get there it's not up to them anymore.

He grew up in Hawaii
u mean Kenya....:whistle: his ratings are so low he would do just about anything to get people to vote for him at this point including pulling the race card. not surprising. he will be a one-termer and forgotten.

I can remember years ago before Obama was elected Howard Sterns had one of his reporters go to Harlem NY and ask some African Americans a few questions opposite of what Obama was for as "Obama wants to send more troops over to fight are you for this" They would answer "Yeaaah Obama knows what we need" :rofl:
They didnt know anything about Obama and were going to be first voters to just have a black man in the white house,

u mean Kenya....:whistle: his ratings are so low he would do just about anything to get people to vote for him at this point including pulling the race card. not surprising. he will be a one-termer and forgotten.

I hope the voters do NOT forget him and what this grand promise of change got us. We are definitely not any better off than we were 6yrs ago, in fact we are way worse. Was his stuff the reason for it, hard to say and he didnt get here without help from others....but I know I spend 3-5x as much MORE a month to fuel my vehicles and feed my family than I did in years past.

Race is not a requirement for success, though it would seem its something that always comes up. Black, White, Asian, Martian, Native American Indian... race doesnt matter and should not be the deciding factor in anything, much less something as important as the presidential election. :banghead: If that really is one of his new re-election tactics, well just wow. :banghead:

Uhm...please realize that the following is coming from a 53 year old toothless, redneck, mullet wearing white boy with a bald spot who grew up in the deep south but..

Yeah...Obama promised us "change"..while he was campaigning...for a job that...

started him out $13 trillion in the red...

with record breaking unemployment..

fighting un-winable wars in 2 different countries..

in the middle of a bubble bursting foreclosure/housing crisis..

and yes..he promised us "change"..and i also believe he mentioned that it would take more than 1 term of 4 years for that to happen..but so far?..during Obama's reign?..

Thanks to Obama and Seal Team 6 the man Bush supposedly spent most of his TWO TERMS trying to find is now one dead...Osama Bin Laden.

The National Debt?..yep..it's bad but..it hasnt grown anywhere's near the rate it did during the Bush Administration.

We're not in Iraq anymore..that's a change.

We dont have any prisoners getting sexually molested but we did have a case of some dead extremists getting pi$$ed on...that's a change.

Jobs are coming back home from china instead of getting shipped there..that's a change.

I'm a machinist in the defense industry and works picking up quick...that's a change.

GM is actually out-selling toyota these days and?..well?..that's a change.

Actually?..the only thing that seems not to have changed is the search for a suitable republican candidate which seems to have been met with all the success of speed-dating at a mega-church..Newt?...Mit?..are ya'll serious? :laugh:

Our choices for a repub candidate are between a guy who divorced his wife on her deathbed and was fired from the house ethics cmte or a silver-spooner who's idea of a rough day is actually having to sign the pink slips before handing them out?

Well..i guess i'm just a different kinda white boy..cause i do admit..i've been known to cut a rug to a James Brown tune here and there and have even hummed a few Al Green songs to the missus from time too time but these days?..i figure if it's good for the Brutha's?..It's D@mn good enough for me! :laugh:

and i know i got that "RIGHT"...Cause baby...here's where i learned.."We All Bleed Red!"...

MARINE1.jpg

and one thing i did take notice of?..there werent many recruiting offices in the rich mans land.

L8R, Love, Bill. :cool:

Uhm...please realize that the following is coming from a 53 year old toothless, redneck, mullet wearing white boy with a bald spot who grew up in the deep south but..

Yeah...Obama promised us "change"..while he was campaigning...for a job that...

started him out $13 trillion in the red...

with record breaking unemployment..

fighting un-winable wars in 2 different countries..

in the middle of a bubble bursting foreclosure/housing crisis..

and yes..he promised us "change"..and i also believe he mentioned that it would take more than 1 term of 4 years for that to happen..but so far?..during Obama's reign?..

Thanks to Obama and Seal Team 6 the man Bush supposedly spent most of his TWO TERMS trying to find is now one dead...Osama Bin Laden.

The National Debt?..yep..it's bad but..it hasnt grown anywhere's near the rate it did during the Bush Administration.

We're not in Iraq anymore..that's a change.

We dont have any prisoners getting sexually molested but we did have a case of some dead extremists getting pi$$ed on...that's a change.

Jobs are coming back home from china instead of getting shipped there..that's a change.

I'm a machinist in the defense industry and works picking up quick...that's a change.

GM is actually out-selling toyota these days and?..well?..that's a change.

Actually?..the only thing that seems not to have changed is the search for a suitable republican candidate which seems to have been met with all the success of speed-dating at a mega-church..Newt?...Mit?..are ya'll serious? :laugh:

Our choices for a repub candidate are between a guy who divorced his wife on her deathbed and was fired from the house ethics cmte or a silver-spooner who's idea of a rough day is actually having to sign the pink slips before handing them out?

Well..i guess i'm just a different kinda white boy..cause i do admit..i've been known to cut a rug to a James Brown tune here and there and have even hummed a few Al Green songs to the missus from time too time but these days?..i figure if it's good for the Brutha's?..It's D@mn good enough for me! :laugh:

and i know i got that "RIGHT"...Cause baby...here's where i learned.."We All Bleed Red!"...

MARINE1.jpg

and one thing i did take notice of?..there werent many recruiting offices in the rich mans land.

L8R, Love, Bill. :cool:
Very well said. They are going to hate you here saying stuff like that.:laugh:

Very well said. They are going to hate you here saying stuff like that.:laugh:

That's okay..i'm used to it..after all..dealing with "haters" usta be my job 24/7..these days i just program and machine parts for jet powered drones that fly around keeping peace and making pirates shid their pants. LOL!

Besides..i'm finding these days that the "Haters" by and in large are unemployed cats living with their pregnant sisters in a trailer park with no healthcare who's last sense of pride is clinging onto the letters "REP" on their voters registration card..back in the day we used to call them "The British"..they even claim their traditional colors! LOL!...and we all know how that played out! :laugh:

I find most of the haters are like me. Middle class families paying an exorbitant amount of taxes every year while watching our country turn 3rd world, but thats just me.

I was pretty offended by the use of the image Dr. King in his propaganda campaign :angry:

That's okay..i'm used to it..after all..dealing with "haters" usta be my job 24/7..these days i just program and machine parts for jet powered drones that fly around keeping peace and making pirates shid their pants. LOL!

Besides..i'm finding these days that the "Haters" by and in large are unemployed cats living with their pregnant sisters in a trailer park with no healthcare who's last sense of pride is clinging onto the letters "REP" on their voters registration card..back in the day we used to call them "The British"..they even claim their traditional colors! LOL!...and we all know how that played out! :laugh:
Once again..very well said. And thanks for your service. From one vet to another....:thumbsup:

this is how he brings jobs back.
[video]http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/us-bridges-roads-built-chinese-firms-14594513?tab=9482930?ion=1206853&playlist=14594944[/video]

Vote for me if you are Black. :rofl::rofl:
I am an American that happens to be Black. Barry, I will not, could not, and did not vote for you. I do not like your policies. I do not like your baiting one class against the other racially or economically. I think you are trying to take AMERICA down a path of distruction. For the life of me I can not vote for you.

Barry, there are 350,000,000 people in America. 13% are Black. Lets see, 13% of 350,000,000 is about 45,000,000. Barry, Blacks did not put you in the White House. There are not enough Blacks to put you there.

I voted for the other guy.

Back