I am new here

Neophyte

Registered
Hello all. I am new to the forum but not entirely a new Busa owner. Had a beautiful 2006 Gen 1 last year which I sadly had to sell. Am now applying for finance on a "bumble bee" Busa with lots of extras and putting out 220bhp. Here is a pic of the Busa I had.

79653bce-1657-4a1a-9d95-6c562a9156e8.jpg

This is the one I am trying to buy:
b5f3cd7d-c68b-442a-b0e3-b6143e0ccc5a.jpg

Thanks Toad. Will definitely share some of my experiences on the road. I ride both traffic and open roads. The nice thing is here in Pretoria we have good riding weather all year round. Yeah summer often has afternoon showers but this year hasn't been as wet as last year though where you get rains for days on end. Winter is also not too cold (for me that is) especially if you dress right. Only times it gets really icy cold is when there has been snow in Lesotho or Cape Province and we get the "second hand" cold from that.

Thanks Toad. Will definitely share some of my experiences on the road. I ride both traffic and open roads. The nice thing is here in Pretoria we have good riding weather all year round. Yeah summer often has afternoon showers but this year hasn't been as wet as last year though where you get rains for days on end. Winter is also not too cold (for me that is) especially if you dress right. Only times it gets really icy cold is when there has been snow in Lesotho or Cape Province and we get the "second hand" cold from that.

I’d love to see some ride pictures once you get the new steed home.

Thanks guys. I am already feeling very welcome here. Sadly life happened and I am not able to purchase that Gen 2...will probably not be able to purchase anything for at least the next 2 to 3 months. Am feeling very sorry for myself at the moment but some things happen for a reason. For now I am dreaming on :-)

Thanks guys. I am already feeling very welcome here. Sadly life happened and I am not able to purchase that Gen 2...will probably not be able to purchase anything for at least the next 2 to 3 months. Am feeling very sorry for myself at the moment but some things happen for a reason. For now I am dreaming on :-)
Head up, stick around here. Your turn will come.

You will find something better trust me! Stick around anyways!

Back