I am new here

:welcome:!

Oh yea went ridin the other day with my friends and got my plastics blew off by a stock 07 gixxer 1000. 80 mph roll on it killed me. Need to know what to do to fix this. I have an 02 blue on black busa stock. This is my second 02 busa and i really miss my first one. Thanx for any help

Blew your plastics off? Loctite may help keep the screws in :poke:

Welcome to the .oRg! Great place made up by great people!

:beerchug:

Let me start off sayn that this is a great site. Had alot of my ?'s answerd but still have some.

1. When is the dragon tail meet?
2. Who lives in georgia and do yall meet anywhere?

Oh yea went ridin the other day with my friends and got my plastics blew off by a stock 07 gixxer 1000. 80 mph roll on it killed me. Need to know what to do to fix this. I have an 02 blue on black busa stock. This is my second 02 busa and i really miss my first one. Thanx for any help
try a much lower gear, im betting you was to high...I like to gently drop one @ a time till i reach 3rd then listen to it wine while I wait for the 1-2-3 honk of the horn, then as I hear the 3rd honk I hit the down shift for 2nd and whammy I jump about 25 feet ahead and stay there...of course you will immediately be grabbing 3rd again then 4th and 5th..lol be careful...you will notice at about 150 your friend will give up....

oh yeah my friend has a 2007 gsxr also the fastest color in yellow so its been tested....I have the fastest color busa in candy sonoma red for 2007, he has on occasion got me by a copuple of feet as my downshift may have been a bit slow, but I still got him by my 3rd gear upshift

Last edited:
Back