I am new here

Coopdeville

Registered
Let me start off sayn that this is a great site. Had alot of my ?'s answerd but still have some.

1. When is the dragon tail meet?
2. Who lives in georgia and do yall meet anywhere?

Oh yea went ridin the other day with my friends and got my plastics blew off by a stock 07 gixxer 1000. 80 mph roll on it killed me. Need to know what to do to fix this. I have an 02 blue on black busa stock. This is my second 02 busa and i really miss my first one. Thanx for any help

busa1.jpg

Last edited:
Oh yea went ridin the other day with my friends and got my plastics blew off by a stock 07 gixxer 1000. 80 mph roll on it killed me. Need to know what to do to fix this.

Lose some weight? :rofl: Hey I'm just asking! Welcome :cheerleader:

the all black 02 is my old bike and wish i still had it. get pics up of the new one soon. we didnt have enough room to hit 150:laugh:

I am almost in atlanta do any events happen in atlanta. I do alot of ridin with a friend who also rides a 99 busa and we really want to go to the dragon tail meet

Welcome to the org, those new Gixxer 1k's are stout bikes. When was the last time you had your TB's synced and a new filter?
Posted via Mobile Device

I have only had this bike about 4 months and been 2 cold 2 ride when i am not workin but need 2 get a new filter and not sure what TB's are

Back