I am back

dkariores

Registered
6 weeks ago I laid this bike down and did substantial plastic damage, every piece was messed up, today I rode it home from the shop, here are some pics, it is still in need of some graphics, that will happen this week, and these pictures dont allow you to see the blues and greens pearls mixed in with the white, when the sun hits it, it is anything but white...

Special thanks to everyone that helped me get it back on the road,
Andyman66, .org member---parts
Dyno-Tuner.com. Chuck Booth, engine services
Drag On Customs, Derek Durbin, Paint
Mike Tran, Expert Cycles, Texas, Parts

Hope i did not leave anyone out!!

See you all soon on the streets!!

Dennis

Ebaybaby057.jpg

Ebaybaby059.jpg

Ebaybaby060.jpg

Ebaybaby056.jpg

by the way tomorrow I am putting the black wheels from my 06 blue and silver one on this, and powder coating all the screws levers, rear sets, and front sets... will post more when i get to that, just excited i got to ride today after 6 weeks of being down!

Glad your ok man! I would gladly let my bike take more damage than the meat sitting on it. A bike can be replaced, you can't be. Bike is looking sweet!

Cool! Can't wait to see if after you finish the next round of things. Glad you are up on 2 again.

Looks good as it sits without graphics.......you could name the bike"Casper The Ghost"...no kidding the bike looks great as is.......
beerchug.gif

(tejaschop @ Sep. 17 2006,10:45) Looks good as it sits without graphics.......you could name the bike"Casper The Ghost"...no kidding the bike looks great as is.......
beerchug.gif
I have to concur. First white one I have seen without the graphics and it is pretty sharp!

thanks everyone, and I agree to a point, but i atleast need a kanji on the sides maybe....but the look is growing one me!

I really like the all white without the silver graphics. An "S" on the tank , Kanji , 1300r sticker on the rear cowl and suzuki stickers front and back and you have a real limilted . That White Pearl is the Bomb.

Please post another pic when you get the black wheels on it. I don't recall seeing a LTD without the silver wheels.

Back