I AM BACK

mrninja9

Banned
Well it has been a few rough long hour days but i finally got some time. I have been workin 12 hour days 6 to 7 days a week. So I got to go out last saturday for the IL IA meet and greet. It was a great time for you that missed out you dont know what you missed.

Off the subject i would like to thank BIG DIESEL for his great introduction(call me on the phone cause he ran OUT OF GAS)

well he isnt gettin away this easy. Yes he rode th furthest and when me and doyle pull up he was like i didnt even pay attention to the gauge. HMMM sounds like he needs to adapt a buzzer to it huh

welcome. great. cool, yeah.

WHERE'S THE PICS FROM THAT RIDE?
rock.gif
??

+1 to that!!!!
rock.gif
You know the rules!

laugh.gif
Big D, your pimp status has been suspended!

(heavybusa @ Sep. 07 2006,20:41)
laugh.gif
Big D, your pimp status has been suspended!
Darn right .....you know a true pimp is always prepared !
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The only exception is if you are faking it to get a ride with very hot women.

But to leave the busa they have to be VERY hot.

biggrin.gif

BigD ran outta gas... :flamethrowing::

I don't know why, but that just strikes me as, uhhh... I don't know... FRIGGEN HILARIOUS!!!!
laugh.gif

laff it up fellas-even an OG Player like myself gets caught slippin sometimes...I got crappy directions from Mapquest and lost my bearings for a min-then I got back on track and put tha Hammer down... I apparently put it down for too long
sad.gif

Its all good tho-did 490miles in one day...trip there took 220+, plus a little twisty-action down in Utica, then another 220 (did 146miles non-stop after last re-fuel. SEE!!! I REMEBERED CHRIS!!) back to da Pimp Palace...good day, great ride-except for that faulty gas gauge I had to fix.........

So the slow cagers you passed doing BigD speeds eventually caught up and passed YOU!!!... hahahaha!!!

(mrninja9 @ Sep. 07 2006,13:19)  HMMM  sounds like he needs to adapt a buzzer to it huh
need to instal an electric "shocker" to the seat when the gas light comes on

Back