I am back...anyone i know still here??

:welcome: ...basically you missed: members got together, rode their bikes, a few crashed, some argued about politics and/or religion, a lot of pics of bikes were posted, we all spent way too much money on mods, and now it is winter again and everyone is ready for Spring to hurry up and get here...ok, now that you are caught up, i'm glad you're back :beerchug:

btw, this is semi...i snuck on Ms. Semi's computer and forgot to log myself in :laugh:

Hi Semi..thanks for the quick update....I am glad to have missed the politics argument..lol..

you are absolutely right! blue bike for sure.... see, just as you dont forget, i dont forget anyone either... Welcome back man... And I know yer son for sure, that handsome devil that rides that little bike you got him... :thumbsup:

how's your little one doing with his bike??the blue yam dirtbike..
did you get a 1k??i see one on your avtar pic.

noob here welcome back I got some pics of a little deer payback that got handed out just waiting to make sure they are ok to post on here:laugh:

the deer i hit died on the spot..i t-boned him in the chest..when i hit it, i flipped over the bars and the bike flipped too...then i rolled what seemed like for ever...when i stopped, i found my cell phone broken...i waited for 25 minutes before someone came along and let me borrow their cell phone...the pain started to set in once i loaded the bike up and headed to the hospital....
Must say the human body is a well designed..

Back