I am back...anyone i know still here??

sproket

Registered
My computer, or rather mozilla was interfering with me logging on to the site for the past 2 years or so...it's fixed now..i switched to mozilla firefox and tried to log in and it worked...

so anyone i know still around?? it has been a while since i last posted here...i can't seem to find any of my posts...

I have been busy with college (Radiography technology) & will be for the next year and a half or so.. Sold my 2001 busa and bought a 2006 gsxr 1000..also have a 2006 sv-1000 that i am planning on selling ..
miss the busa, but i needed the change..

what else?? i hit a deer a few months ago and fractured both ankles, tore up my right elbow through the jacket..bruised hip...etc.., but all good now..

I do keep in touch with Rythm and bryanbusa...

so what did i miss...lol:beerchug:

IJim1k.jpg

gap5.jpg

Picture 069.jpg

thanks for the welcome GSXTacy...
Hi brendanp! how are you??? still have the blue busa??am i right?..how is your son? mine is fine..he is at home with the pink eye..

so how is everything with you??

thanks for the welcome GSXTacy...
Hi brendanp! how are you??? still have the blue busa??am i right?..how is your son? mine is fine..he is at home with the pink eye..

so how is everything with you??

you are absolutely right! blue bike for sure.... see, just as you dont forget, i dont forget anyone either... Welcome back man... And I know yer son for sure, that handsome devil that rides that little bike you got him... :thumbsup:

noob here welcome back I got some pics of a little deer payback that got handed out just waiting to make sure they are ok to post on here:laugh:

:welcome: home from prison :laugh: just kidding glad to see you back and glad things ( other than the deer incident ) are going well for you.

:welcome: ...basically you missed: members got together, rode their bikes, a few crashed, some argued about politics and/or religion, a lot of pics of bikes were posted, we all spent way too much money on mods, and now it is winter again and everyone is ready for Spring to hurry up and get here...ok, now that you are caught up, i'm glad you're back :beerchug:

btw, this is semi...i snuck on Ms. Semi's computer and forgot to log myself in :laugh:

Last edited:
:welcome: ...basically you missed: members got together, rode their bikes, a few crashed, some argued about politics and/or religion, a lot of pics of bikes were posted, we all spent way too much money on mods, and now it is winter again and everyone is ready for Spring to hurry up and get here...ok, now that you are caught up, i'm glad you're back :beerchug:

btw, this is semi...i snuck on Ms. Semi's computer and forgot to log myself in :laugh:

Dont forget the Toaster.

Hey, welcome! Your bike in that first picture looks absolutely diabolical. What a cool shot. The lighting is great.

Back