I am a short guy. 5'3 . i wanted to buy busa.

I'm honestly shocked no one has crossed that line yet :whistle:

oh there's the whole slew of things that instantly started getting primed up for the keyboard, I think the leading one was "so now we know why Omar is always flying to eastern VA" but honestly I think Bots must be a lunch or something. Not like him to miss the chance to thoroughly razz your ass :laugh:

oh there's the whole slew of things that instantly started getting primed up for the keyboard, I think the leading one was "so now we know why Omar is always flying to eastern VA" but honestly I think Bots must be a lunch or something. Not like him to miss the chance to thoroughly razz your ass :laugh:

Omar lives here in Virginia now, but as luck would have it, he just flew back to KS for work this morning...can't blame him for anything for a while *sigh*

Yep, my bets were on Bots running with the whole "I've got a girlfriend" bit, but he's slow today... :laugh:

Omar lives here in Virginia now, but as luck would have it, he just flew back to KS for work this morning...can't blame him for anything for a while *sigh*

Yep, my bets were on Bots running with the whole "I've got a girlfriend" bit, but he's slow today... :laugh:

heck I'd move to VA too if I got a 5'6" and a 5'2" busa riding women in the deal :poke::laugh:

and yeah Bots is certainly late to the party this time.

Have you ridden before? What do you currently ride? BTW - less to do with height - what is your inseam?

You can learn to ride anything... Will it be a bike you like that is the question? Lot's of mods out there as stated. You will definately need to become comfortably with stopp'in with one leg (right) - you definately don't need to flat foot to ride a motorcycle. But I recommend balls of the feet as a minimum.

I'm 5'7'' and use to ride dirtbikes - Most - I could not even tippy toe on. However, you can always get one leg down. Just as long as you can kick it back in gear your good to go!

If your new to riding at 5'3 the Busa would not be a good choice...

You can ride anything! Do you want to is whole different kettle of fish...

[video=youtube_share;kRFyw57o_Ic]http://youtu.be/kRFyw57o_Ic[/video]

you can do it! if you need to back up your bike, get off the bike, push it back. If you are one a hill and worry about rolling back or dropping bike,lean the bike and hold it with one leg, whichever leg you feel comfortable with. the bike is not that heavy for this purpose. If you worry about dropping the bike, learn how to pick it up.it can be a heavy bike. Now go out and get one! Good luck

Yeah height doesn't mean much . Im Around 5'6" (145lbs) and had just to balls of my feet touch and I decided to raise the rear another inch with a 55 series tire. I always have to get off the bike to back it up and I always get fun of by my buddies for it.

you can do it! if you need to back up your bike, get off the bike, push it back. If you are one a hill and worry about rolling back or dropping bike,lean the bike and hold it with one leg, whichever leg you feel comfortable with. the bike is not that heavy for this purpose. If you worry about dropping the bike, learn how to pick it up.it can be a heavy bike. Now go out and get one! Good luck

At 5'7'' I learned to land the bike front end up hill. Always...

hi guys, I am a short guy with height 5'3 . i wanted to buy busa. will i be able to ride it.
Custom seat. I had one made at the Corbin factory in 2000 for my 2000... carved it to my as while I waited! Been riding the bike for 23 years. I'm 5'3" and a bit... LOL Best investment ever. The stock seat is (ugly) and rather like a bench. Mine was lowered and narrower. Love it.

Trevors ride copy.jpg

Back