I am a little freaked out...saw my Hayabusa's Doppelganger today.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I'm sure every body knows the word...

Rode out to a tool supply place and sitting right there in the parking lot....almost staring at me...:shocked:

It was a page right out of a Steven King horror novel.

I knew it was "The Black Bastids" Dopel...

Hell,the 2 vehicles even share the same motor sometimes...

Kinda afraid to post it...you know...in case ITS watching me...

Yours is more common than most with Suzuki using those bold! new! graphics! in both the 2010 and 2011 model years up here.

An exact double though? I think the turbo-exit piping hanging out of the leg of your shorts and the Fred Flintstone rear tire make yours quite unique in this town. :super:

• Haha
Reactions: Zee
Yours is more common than most with Suzuki using those bold! new! graphics! in both the 2010 and 2011 model years up here.

An exact double though? I think the turbo-exit piping hanging out of the leg of your shorts and the Fred Flintstone rear tire make yours quite unique in this town. :super:
YUP,I shi7 you not bro...freakin' DOPELGANGER...
Check it....
:eek:

Could have a Busa power-plant in there...we don't know.
It freaks me out. The headlites were following me around....
Rubb.

I'm seeing double! Except the car gets twice the gas mileage of your bike.... :lol:
Always with the jokes.
:laugh: :thumbsup::D
Gonna go test my GoPro wind slayer thingy. may head out your way. Will text to check yer busay schedule first.
Rubb.

Pretty cool rubb :cool: I'd sport both of those:super:
Almost bought one of those cars but read quite a bit of negative about them on the internet concerning quality and not really get all that great of milage as one would think they'd get. But who knows if I should believe everything on the internet:crazy:

Pretty cool rubb :cool: I'd sport both of those:super:
Almost bought one of those cars but read quite a bit of negative about them on the internet concerning quality and not really get all that great of milage as one would think they'd get. But who knows if I should believe everything on the internet:crazy:
They were delayed getting to the US I believe. There were safety concerns or something...but good enuff for Canaduh. :laugh:
I owned 1 briefly. Bought it for a girlfrind. I think I drove it for about 20 minutes total. There was a gas and a diesel version,think I had the diesel.
I was never too impressed,she picked it. Then of course they started making a kit to drop in a Busa motor. My luck. :banghead:
Rubb.

When I was posted to Suffield Alberta, a civilian there had one of those smart cars, he got blown off the hiway not once but twice in a wind storm...

They really stand up to rolling in a ditch...

Of course the same wind storm came with hiway warnings for tractor-trailers to stay off them-he just didn't listen.

When I was posted to Suffield Alberta, a civilian there had one of those smart cars, he got blown off the hiway not once but twice in a wind storm...

They really stand up to rolling in a ditch...

Of course the same wind storm came with hiway warnings for tractor-trailers to stay off them-he just didn't listen.
It's not a smart car, it's a dumb car.

I bet the one on the right picks up more chicks
Why you f.....
Good 1 Stang.:bowdown: I'm in the Covid-dating drought.
Just approaching a chic right now is dangerous.
Attempting to introduce yourself could end with being pepper sprayed.
Well actually,that was pre-Covid for me.
Handsome as I am...you just can't figure these modern girls.
"Hey honey,my names Rubb"
"Just let me get something outa my purse"

Rubb.

Back