I am a LEGEND !!!!!!!!!!!&

dezzy7

Registered
Finally hit the 2000 post mark ... At what point can i change the heading above the avatar
rock.gif

muscle.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
muscle.gif

<!--EDIT|dezzy7
Reason for Edit: None given...|1073950299 -->

jump9.gif

muscle.gif

A legend in your own mind!
biggrin.gif

No, wait, you're ahead of me! I need to post whore a bit more...
Congrats...what do you want the heading to read?

Uh...what about me? Can I change my heading too? I'm kidding, guys an gals!

So wonder where I is..........looking left at this post.

ewww, something must be wrong with the abbacus here.

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1073957876 -->

I so inspire to be just like you guys. I have a long way to go. We can also tell who has a life and who doesn't LOL just kidding.

biggrin.gif

No, wait, you're ahead of me!  I need to post whore a bit more...
NAw I dfid it with NO POST WHORING, well maybe 9 or 10 max. But heck I've been around this board for 2 years VAbusa and you've only been here a matter of months and look how many posts you have... You're definitely ahead of me on the daily post ---- but hey some of us work during the day
laugh.gif

As for what I want it to say ...hmmmm I given it lots of thought but I really haven't thought of anything in partricular ....kinda like the busa I just WANT TO KNOW THE POWER IS THERE :LAUGH:

Congrats!
beerchug.gif

Maybe you could just change your avatar to this:

laugh.gif

Dude, Dezzy...Doin it the hard way. I didn't do a whole lot of Whoring...I just got nothing better to do a lot of the time.

So, did you get your free T-shirt and the check yet?

biggrin.gif

No, wait, you're ahead of me!  I need to post whore a bit more...
NAw  I dfid it with NO POST WHORING, well maybe 9 or 10 max. But heck I've been around this board for 2 years VAbusa and you've only been here a matter of months and look how many posts you have... You're definitely ahead of me on the daily post   ---- but hey some of us work during the day  
laugh.gif

As for what I want it to say ...hmmmm I given it lots of thought but I really haven't thought of anything in partricular ....kinda like the busa I just WANT TO KNOW THE POWER IS THERE  :LAUGH:
I work too...sometimes...
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Congrats on the title Dez..... Yes, you have been on the board a while! Seems as though there are only a few left.

Back