I’m gwina be gone for a few days

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
But I’m taking my iPad and cell phone.:D Flying to St. Paul MN tomorrow for my best friend’s wedding on Saturday.✈️ He lives in Wales and she lives in St. Paul (for now). Flying my daughter out from SoCal too. Flying back Sunday. Thought I’d treat myself to a first class ticket too. Why the hell not? I ain’t getting any younger. I hate flying in those tiny seats with a plane full of strangers. To me it’s like a bad bus ride, too many people in a noisy crowded bus. I’ll probably be checking in, just not as much.:)

But I’m taking my iPad and cell phone.:D Flying to St. Paul MN tomorrow for my best friend’s wedding on Saturday.✈️ He lives in Wales and she lives in St. Paul (for now). Flying my daughter out from SoCal too. Flying back Sunday. Thought I’d treat myself to a first class ticket too. Why the hell not? I ain’t getting any younger. I hate flying in those tiny seats with a plane full of strangers. To me it’s like a bad bus ride, too many people in a noisy crowded bus. I’ll probably be checking in, just not as much.:)

Stay safe and godspeed :)

Safe travels and have a good time at the wedding..

Because I’m not flying out of a BIG airport I can’t get a direct flight so I’m flying to Dallas and then MSP. Same for the return trip. But, I get to board first, deplane first and hang out in the first class lounge. They hang up my jacket, serve me liquor and lunch and dinner and I can stretch out...yeah, I’m gwina have a good time!:firing::laugh:

Back