I’m gwina be gone for a few days

Glad I was able to bring a
little laughter to the forum .

:laugh:

tenor.gif

What, no free WiFi? In first class?:laugh: Ten bucks for an hour or twelve for the trip length.:redface: But, the seat and legroom was sooo nice! So was the lunch with a small shrimp cocktail with very large prawns...(big as a baby’s arm):laugh:. Real glass glasses and real plates and flatware, no plastic! On the second leg, warm nuts! In a warm dish and (and) they refill the dish when it’s empty!:laugh::laugh: Of course drinks too. :D

What, no free WiFi? In first class?:laugh: Ten bucks for an hour or twelve for the trip length.:redface: But, the seat and legroom was sooo nice! So was the lunch with a small shrimp cocktail with very large prawns...(big as a baby’s arm):laugh:. Real glass glasses and real plates and flatware, no plastic! On the second leg, warm nuts! In a warm dish and (and) they refill the dish when it’s empty!:laugh::laugh: Of course drinks too. :D
Who put your nuts in the dish is what I'm asking...if you did, that takes all fun out of it..:)

Beautiful wedding in the park across from a great old restaurant, Forepaugh’s in St. Paul. Cloudy windy and cold everyday until Saturday when the sun came out for an hour or so. Wind died down for the wedding ceremony which was planned to be short and all went well. Flying back the next day to a light but steady early snowfall. Took a pic from the hotel window Sunday morning. Took a few shots out the window on the way to DFW. Nice sunset looking west over Texas. BTW, 1st class is the only way to fly!:cool: Priority boarding, TSA pre check which means only my carry on bag
829FC100-3FB8-4DC7-BF08-5E77D62F860F.jpeg

62E9832A-C1D4-439F-B0B8-40A9819FE6D4.jpeg

B1706682-5210-4E03-ADCD-F6FE75DA7120.jpeg

BCB3AEE4-DC4D-4A40-9405-171F1D9C8BEF.jpeg

was X-rayd, no shoes off or belt or anything! So cool!

An explanation was given via pm. However maybe I'm blind or it was edited out before I was able see it.

Back