Hyperpro Progressive springs

Lycan6

Registered
Hello all. I've been looking at updating my springs front and rear and have been looking at the hyperpro set. Anyone have any experience with these?

I've used progressive springs on a 700+lb cruiser.A huge difference it made in ride and handling.But that's a cruiser not a sportbike.Progressive is a "rising rate spring" suspension compresses and the spring rate rises.Unlike a straight cut spring it stays the same rate all the time.Can make it tricky on setting compression and rebound settings due to the rise in the spring rate.Hyperpro does give instructions on installation and a base line setting on compression and rebound.From what I've seen the compression setting will be softer than it was when the bike was new,to compensate for the spring rate rise.If you plan on doing trackdays progressive is not recommended.Bike will be inconsistent on the track..(so some say) Hyperpro does sell straight cut springs also.
I'm by no means downing progressive springs because they do have a purpose.Works great on heavy cruisers and tourers..Depends on what you want.

Thanks for your feedback. I dont do track days just street riding. The website makes them seem like a perfect setup. I may give them a try. Still deciding between them and race tech.

Back