Hydro-Busa

Great story, I pictured the whole thing!! Totally cool! Glad you made it home safe!! I do alot of rain riding as well.. Summer time I make no excuses not to travel, I keep a good set of rain gear with me on my trips. Busa is great in the wet. I enjoy the tours no matter what!

Great story, glad you made it safe! :beerchug:

I really enjoyed reading that! Well written, and actually had me nervous for you (like reading a book) when ya went through the deep water.

Thanks for sharing, glad ya made it home without incident.

Glad you liked the story guys..all true with a pucker factor of 6 out of 10! :thumbsup:

:lol: That's crazy Ace! I'm glad you were able to keep 'er up and power through it, escaping with only wet clothes. Bet you bike is ready for a nice cleaning huh!?

Been some intense storms moving thru the mid-west lately

Bike needs crazy cleaning...I'm starting to strip her down now. It was almost like having her submerged for a time.

Back in my younger days, I would ride a CR250 accross shallow lakes at the sand dunes in Oregon. The main difference was that I was able to stay above the water :)

And you're still walking on water to this very day! :thumbsup:

Wow! Very nice story, and good for you for keeping her up! I have ridden in downpours a few times, but nothing like what you are describing.

I did try to go over ice once, but was unable to keep her up. :poke:

the people scurrying out of their cars and asking me if that's my bike. "Gonna get Wet!" they say.

Nope, I just like wearing red leather while watching some guy's bike get washed. Here's your sign. :laugh:

Great story! Good to hear it worked out. Might want to run her a bit to clean out excess water.
Posted via Mobile Device

Great story! Good to hear it worked out. Might want to run her a bit to clean out excess water.
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh i ran her on the way home afterward...Had her running the next day. She coughed up a seaweed ball, but other than that she ran fine!

Back