Husband's ZX-10R WRECKED!

wow sorry that had to happen, worse that you watched it...

old man have anything to say? besides ooops?

I did not have time to talk to the old man... I was too worried about the ambulance hurrying up and getting Dave to the Hospital. Everyone else told me that the guy was so scared that he locked himself in his car and would not even make eye contact until police arrived.

glad he is ok, and thank god you wasnt on the back of his steed

LMAO... I have never even SAT on the back of a bike... what worried me was that 1/2 the time one of my friends always rides with him. That would have been horrible!!

Old People :banghead: I had my Fathers License Pulled when he was 87 before he did something like this. (He Pulled Out in Front of a Camaro and Got T-Boned) My Family Hated me for it but :wtf: ...............Someone had to do it :rulez:

I am in your Neck of the Woods..............Let's Hook Up for a Group Ride someday when your Husband Gets better and has a New Bike................

More power to you for doing what's right. THANK YOU!! Thats one less person on the road we have to worry about. I can't imagine how hard it must be for old people to lose a license. To them they are doing nothing wrong... But it has to be done! This guy could have killed Dave! Every time I close my eyes all I see is his hitting the ground... ugh:down:

i hate these idiots on the roads. Happens all the time. What's the point of having mirrors if they don't bother to look. The driver is supposed to look over his shoulder to check the blind spot as well

I looked right at this guy (I saw his wheels turn facing our lane) and was thinking to myself, "Don't do it, don't do it"... He DIDN'T LOOK AT ALL!!! Then he just came right over. It's bad enough getting the phone call... "Your husband IS OK but he's been in an accident" opposed to seeing that sh*t first hand. If he only would have LOOKED!!!

Glad hes okay. Looks like you guys wear gear also. So funny how retards where shorts and tshirts riding around and no helmets....your husbands crash was only at 25mph and he got lit up pretty good. Doesn't take much to kill you

I have a friend that does that and I HATE IT!!! He rides out at the track all the time so he should know better. He rides around in flip flops and shorts... I'm on him ALL THE TIME!! Some people never learn

Here in NW Florida we have SOOOO many Blue hairs and Q-Tips coming down from the North every winter it's a life threatening event to even ride!

They will look you right in the eye and pull out in front of you with no regrets... Of course they are driving big tanks and staying in their time-share condo's.

What's the law going to do? They have insurance, an excuse of some sort and not that much longer left to live any way...

From my experience down here, when these old geezers cause or almost cause an accident they refuse to look at you! Even if you pull up right next to them (if you don't eat some asphalt), they will just sit there looking straight ahead while you vent your frustration.

I'm really glad that your hubby is ok!

Just an update on Dave... We went to the doctor today. He now not only has to have pins in his hand, but the skin on his hip is not healing right. It just keeps filling up with blood. They are going to have to go in and sew his skin (about 12 inches round) back to his.. uh.. muscle. Other then that he is healing up ok. Walking around the house a little now and has me on the hunt for another bike (even though he cant ride for MONTHS).

It's really hard for me (kinda emotional) to see that so many people have gone down on bikes this year. I realize how lucky I am to still have Dave here. I saw him wreck (I was right behind him) and when he finally came to rest in the middle of the road I thought he was dead. I wake up in the middle of the night 1/2 asleep and throw my hand over (accidentally hitting his broken shoulder) just to make sure he's really there. I close my eyes some times and all I see is yellow flying through the air. I can't imagine what family's must go through when they actually lose someone due to human stupidity or ignorance. What a nightmare. I really wish people would watch for Motorcyclist!

dang sorry to hear about hubby, glad hes ok, maybe now he will be a lil wiser and get a busa!!!!!!!:beerchug::poke:

Back