HUMP

BURN1

Registered
Had a salesman at suzuki tell me your suposed to get a hump and seat,when you get your bike, I got no hump did you?

If you bought your bike new and did not get hump go back to dealer and %*%^$#.
pissed.gif

Unless it is a new 2003 thing, the hump should come with it. In fact many more people use the hump and not the seat. If this is not the case, we should all be aware of it...cheap bastards.

If they say they don't have it tell them to look in the box or get you one.

I got one too on my 02... all gsxr models come stock with them....you need to yell at the dealer to get your hump apparently.

I just picked up my new 03 'Busa and got my 'hump' in a box with fittings.
Definitely should come with one. Go get it.

I got a hump with mine (two week old 2003), so go back to the dealer and tell him that they have a box for you.

I know this is an old post but I feel as though I should revive it for answers...
I got an 05 limited and it came with a black hump when I asked the dealer why it wasn't color matched he told me that's the way it comes... I had to notch out for the grab rail and it looks pretty cool. does anyone know of the color issue?

I know this is an old post but I feel as though I should revive it for answers...
 I got an 05 limited and it came with a black hump when I asked the dealer why it wasn't color matched he told me that's the way it comes... I had to notch out for the grab rail and it looks pretty cool. does anyone know of the color issue?
Most likely someone scratched the original LE painted hump while it was on display, and your dealer is trying to get off on the cheap.

Most likely someone scratched the original LE painted hump while it was on display, and your dealer is trying to get off on the cheap.
What he said.
Look at the picture on Suzuki's site and you can tell it is color matched.
I would have them get you a new one.
SuzukiCyckes Link Broken

All the humps should be color-matched.

My dealer forgot to give me mine when I bought my '04, had to go back for it.

Call Suzuki HQ in Cali. Customer Service at 714-572-1490. Customer service representatives are available from 8:30AM to 5 PM PST. Ask them the same question you asked here then tell them what the dealership said. They will then ask the dealership directly on your behalf and get it straight for you. this will do two maybe three things for you. 1. Let your Stealership know they will not be premitted to lie to you and get away with it. 2. Put them on notice from Suzuki HQ and will prevent them from doing this again to another person ( hopefully) and 3. Chances are Suzuki will send you a gift certificate towards any Suzuki part or accessory at any Suzuki retailer. The fact that you have done a hump mod to it already is a null point. You did the mod AFTER the stealership LIED to you. You will probably be permitted to keep it then promptly sell it and put the money toward a Mod of your choice
wink.gif

call bull$*it on that. yr dealer is ripping you off. get what you paid for.

it may be a good idea NOT to go to this dealer for service.

heres a pic of my 05 LE with its hump on...

came ina box and had some kinda anti scratch dust on it :p

they took the hump out b4 cleaning it and it had a marble look to it.  i was like, this #### dont match guys.  but with a lil bit of windex and elbow grease, i soon felt retarted...

ide go back and pimp slap the salesman that gave you the run around!

Pimpz05BusaLE.jpg

<!--EDIT|PImpN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119806818 -->

Back