HUMP

To Hump, or not to Hump, that is the question...

When leaving for work that is...
laugh.gif

PS Yes it should have one

I know this is an old post but I feel as though I should revive it for answers...
 I got an 05 limited and it came with a black hump when I asked the dealer why it wasn't color matched he told me that's the way it comes... I had to notch out for the grab rail and it looks pretty cool. does anyone know of the color issue?
Go b&*ch slap your dealer with the wrong hump that he gave you and demand that you get your color matched hump.

Every bike should come with a hump, your dealer should have given you a box with the hump inside!

Hayabusa's DEFINITELY come with a color matched Rear Cowl.

OH, and remember folks, that Salesmen for the most part are some the most ignorant, narrow minded, full of Shid inDUHviduals on the planet. There are good ones for sure. BUT, lots of em' just plain suck rocks.

The American Consumer though... Oh it's just embarrassing.

American consumers tend to be some the most simplistic, "In over their heads", image shoppers on the planet. They already "Know Everything" and are generally NOT open to suggestions. They have it figured out, they KNOW they are just the smartest most clever "Hardcore Bikers" ever, and need NO further information.
laugh.gif
They make $70K a year and are now "High Rollers"...
laugh.gif
OR they know NOTHING about ANYTHING, readily admit it, have NEVER ridden and STILL insist on buying the new Hayabusa cause "It's Dope."

I see examples of both all day. It's sorta sad, sorta funny...

There are lots of good folks out there though, and good salesmen that know whats-what and know that the Warrior is NOT the fastest bike in the world, and that the Busa's DO come with a Color Matched Rear Cowl AND a pillion seat.

wink.gif

laugh.gif

Thanx folks,I was pretty sure it did and went back to the dealer and got the same answer again.I'll call Suzuki and get it right I hope if not I'll have the 1 painted...it's a wierd color almost black but when you get it the sun it has really fine blue metal flake in it. Had very good sevice with this dealer before and was not the 1st purchase from them, I like to think of myself as a pretty savvy consumer but,here's to egg on my face, and it tastes like shid!

my 05 came with the hump in a box, with the vin on the box. Saw a LE on the floor last week. Hump was color matched.

*Noob question alert*

what is so damn important about that stupid hump?
rock.gif
Don't most guys not have one b/c they get a new undertail or w/e ?

Dam'n this post is old!! And your hump should be the right color!
wink.gif

when I got my 01, didn't get the hump.

those bastid
mad.gif

Let see if I can get it?

Does anyone thinks I can get it after this long
rock.gif

I know this is an old post but I feel as though I should revive it for answers...
 I got an 05 limited and it came with a black hump when I asked the dealer why it wasn't color matched he told me that's the way it comes... I had to notch out for the grab rail and it looks pretty cool. does anyone know of the color issue?
The hump for my LE is matched and came in a box with
fittings. Im going to trim mine as well so it fits with
the grab bar so i can switch them w/o having to
carry a bunch of nuts and bolts around.

I had my wife call the dealership (don't ask why, it's a phone plan thing) and they told her the hump comes with the bike and it always did. She didn't mention I didn't get it.

That will be my job.

here is the answer from Suzuki Canada

Thank you for your email.

Yes, the GSXRs and the Hayabusa are shipped from the factory to dealers (in the crate) with both the passenger seat and the seat tail box. (including the 2001 Hayabusa)

You should address this issue with the selling dealership.

We hope this information is helpful.

Regards,
Customer Relations
Relations à la clientèle
(905) 889-2677 ext. 2254
SUZUKI CANADA INC.

Back