Hump Mod

loneraider

Registered
Hello everyone
New to this site . Bought my first busa an 06 & just finished the hump mod that fits the grab bar too. All I did was remove the bottom plastic piece that fits to the hump ( 4 bolts ) use a marker to mark and draw out a cutting section to make room for the first bolt on the left of the grab bar mount as your standing on the left side of the bike.
Do the same for the opposite side. Takes 5 min with a saw. Next take the hump and file down the cut out edge
that hits the grab bar mount . USE a FLAT FILE !! I took about a 1/4 inch off so it has a good fit. Took about 1/2 hour and was done Now I have the hump on with the grab bar looks great. Ill post some pics soon

Hello everyone
New to this site . Bought my first busa an 06 & just finished the hump mod that fits the grab bar too. All I did was remove the bottom plastic piece that fits to the hump ( 4 bolts ) use a marker to mark and draw out a cutting section to make room for the first bolt on the left of the grab bar mount as your standing on the left side of the bike.
Do the same for the opposite side. Takes 5 min with a saw. Next take the hump and file down the cut out edge
that hits the grab bar mount . USE a FLAT FILE !! I took about a 1/4 inch off so it has a good fit. Took about 1/2 hour and was done Now I have the hump on with the grab bar looks great. Ill post some pics soon

Back