Hump Mod Storage

dalaster88

Registered
Just finished it last night, very easy with the write up and even had the all the hardware i purchased from aircraft supply. great writeups guys, very easy to follow and cant wait to use it, just been raining the last couple days non-stop

i bought the mod wingnut kit from someone her on the .oRg for $14, works like a charm.
Posted via Mobile Device

It's def worth it... One of the 1st mods I did. Now you can stash your weed easily and not worry about it falling out from the side of an aftermarket undertail.
:thumbsup:

ya a cop would not even look there, they don't even run a vin # by me they don't know where too look.

hahaa, havent taken pics yet, i have it in my room so ill take some when i get home... havent tried it out yet because its still raining... but this weekend looks like a winner

Just received the Tiger Racing mod (Tiger Racing), but haven't installed it just yet. Looks like a quality piece. Here's the pic from their website:

Tiger Racing.jpg

I don't want to hear about what you guys stick in your humps....:rofl:

Sorry couldn't resist.

I too would like to mod my hump......

Too stick stuff in it.....:rofl:

Seriously though. Good mod.

To hump mod --or --not hump mod---that is the question!:rofl: Sorry---I already did the mod---very cool!:whistle:

Back