Huh?

rdnckjim

Registered
I'm trying to sell my bike on craigslist and got some interesting texts while I was asleep. Grammar was all wrong and then they just wanted my zipcode so their "hauler" could come and get it because they didnt have time and there job didnt allow them to travel too much. Zipcode is out of Atlanta, GA. Doesn't sound like a scam at all haha

Its been a while since I have used that website but I didnt think it was that bad. Jeez can't get a break

It absolutely "izzzz" a scam and even if it weren't ---- treat it like it is on anyway!!!!!! :rulez:
If you have any doubts then why take a chance, I'm sure you want to sell it but if I myself can't shake the persons hand, look them in the eye and confirm it's "all sales" final, then I'll just keep it. I wouldn't understand purchasing a bike or any vehichle for that matter without seeing it first so therefore I don't understand why anyone else would either.

Also if you're interested in buying a bike, there is a well known Craigslist scam involving PayPal or something like that where you set up the payment on this Awesome bike for any unbelievable price that you've never seen yet and then they will just ship it your way. Man you got to be brainless to go for that one but people do fall for it because they're desperate for a bargain. Don't ever be desperate to buy or sell anything!!!:rofl:

Don't listen to them guys. I'm not a scam.

I am ready to purchase it asap.I anticipate that I'll have a Certified Check issued out to you from my bank.I'm in no rush with you till fund's are cleared in your bank which takes only a day. You do not have to bother yourself about the shipping. I'll instruct a Shipping Co Agent to come for pick up at your door,when you must have gotten your cash at hand. Kindly e-mail me back with your physical address such as Name,Address (NOT P.o.box) City, State, Zip-code, Phone Number.I will be sending the payment via USPS Express Mail Delivery .You can delete the advert asap

Thanks

Ben Dover

:laugh:

"This is not scamm. I am for serius. I play no game ! I pay you $1,000.oo dolers more then aksing prise. If I cen pay C.O.D."

Thank you much !!

These people kill me, it's hard to believe people fall for this kind of stuff every day ?

Since it's all profit,,,,If they get 1 out of 10,000, it works. All they have to do is keep trying............

Oh yeah I had forgot about the old I will pay you an extra 1,000 and you just give the shipping company the cash when they pick it up. Lol

Back