HUGE sales and FREE winter storage

bluebusa05

Registered
Hey whats up guys? My friends over at Adrenaline Rush Motorsports in Warwick are having some big sales for the fall/winter season.

All you have to do is mention Me or Legion of Doom and Bill will hook you up with :

- Hourly labor rates of 45/hour(most dealers are 70-100+)

- All parts and accessories will be 10% over dealer cost( no other dealer or internet site can beat those discounts)

- Plus Free winter storage for those who are having any work done by adrenaline, ie chrome plating, paint, etc..

- Payment plans can also be arranged for chroming, paint, and other work as well over the winter.

Any questions either email me or call Adrenaline and tell em Gspot sent ya.

these guys deal with sportbikes and cruisers and have some beautiful sportbikes featured in magazines and also some custom choppers.

I know alot of you are from all over the country but they do alot of business through there website and online.

Adrenaline Rush Motorsports Inc
1 Dewey Ave-(behind hooters resturant)
Warwick RI,02886
401 490 4698
www.armotorsports.com

Dang I'm glad to be living in South Florida, I don't have to worry about puting my bike up for the winter. We are soooooo lucky, riding all year round.

Matt
biggrin.gif

i ride year round in Illinois as long as there isn't any snow on the roads...funny how i don't see any of those "hard-core bikers" out there with me
smile.gif

their web site does not reflect sale prices? Can some one list what might be close to "10 percent over dealer cost"
rock.gif
?

Icon Timax Long Glove
Price: $149.99
FREE SHIPPING

rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif

I know I gave right at or just under 100.00 from new-enough for those gloves ....

thanks for the heads up...perhaps they'll have something out there closer to reasonable.

rock.gif

rock.gif

Back