Huge loss of Power and stuttering at low rpms

My 2005 was doing the same exact thing. Felt like it was spuddering when I was talking off, loss power, started dying on me as I rolled to stop lights, even got as bad as taking off from a stop in traffic it died in my inn ther middle of a intersectional couple times. I bought the bike with 4k miles on it in March and added a light kit on it in July. Before digging into it, I took the battery off and stuck it on a charger and it was at 50%. After a full charge, the problem has gone away completely. Just a little fyi if it helps you. Good luck bro.

The 06 have an internal fuel filter is that the one you are talking about my bike idles and revs fine it's only in gear when it stutters

One of the things I'm dealing with right now is my fuel pump / filter assembly. Pump died and I'm waiting on a replacement. I initially thought it was an ignition problem. In doing my research per the whole fuel pump / filter assembly I've learned that the non-changeable oem filter tends to cause rough running if it starts to get clogged. I pulled my old non-functioning fuel filter assembly apart to see how it works. Also found a thread on here that explains a simple way of bypassing the oem filter and adding an in line filter in case the oem one is causing problems. Search "fuel filter mod" by chrisjp for more info.
Replacing the fuel filter assembly is pretty expensive especially if you get a new one.

Well the sock for the fuel pump is pretty new sorry for late update but yes i am still having issues in low rpms lost in what to do.

Issues only happening at full throttle I am starting to believe its coils or pump but like i stated before they were replaced last year

An easy way to see if the problem is fuel related is to install a fuel pressure gauge. A quick trip to the hardware store and a 10 dollar ebay gauge is all you need! Simple to do! I can send you a pic of how I did it. When my fuel filter started to clog I did get similar symptoms.

So your not gonna believe this but I went ahead and replaced all the ignition coils with some cheap Chinese knockoffs that I bought for 60 bucks for all 4 and well power is back I still get that low end stumbling

Back