Huge loss of Power and stuttering at low rpms

imma swap the coil position and see if that causes the issue on the bad coil cylinder
Have you tested the coils? Primary and secondary windings resistance (ohms) test?
Also check the voltage and grounding at the coil connector plugs whilst cranking the motor.
Back firing through the exhaust indicates ignition spark at the wrong time in the combustion chamber.
In other words, the fuel and air compresses at the TDC but the spark does not happen, then the air/fuel charge is pushed out the exhaust valve as it opens, and then the spark happens and ignites the fuel in the exhaust headers.
It is a clear indication of incorrect firing order, coil plugs and coils mismatched.
That's the first place to look anyway.

It's very difficult to mix up the connectors for the ignition coils. The cables only go so far and as stated before once the connector were removed the idle did not change and the bike did not shut off. The loud popping is in my guess excessive fuel due to 2 cylinder not firing. I can check the connectors and see if there is any resistance what should be the number I am looking for??

alright Wuzza so I tested out the ignition coils and well it turn out to be a little of both the connectors were not put all the way in and had an intermitten

Alright guys so I got the wiring right and now it runs smoothly but my issue is at low rpms is sputters after reaching 3k it pulls like a freight train

It's just a slight hesistation at low rpms meaning less than 3k in all gears.once I get on the throttle regardless of how much it has a slight hesistation
Here's my check list
NEW GAS
Fuel pump less than a year old
No rust in tank
New spark plugs
Year old coils
Water treatment done
Idle at 1300
Kn air filter cleaned
No vacuum leaks seen replaced hoses
New coolant switch

is the intake temp sensor wire hooked up ? the sensor on the left bottom of the air box. that will make the bike run bad. or the tip over sensor unhooked?

Well the connector for the intake temp the clip broke off but it's still attached the scoops on the intake box the foam pieces have come off what do yoyou guys use for replacement

Back