huge favor to ask!

AZIROC

Registered
im looking at the following 2 bikes from cycletrader and was wondering if anyone in the area of Compton, CA  or  Mankato, MN  can go and look at the bike for me seeing how im in Arizona.  id be willing 2 pay u for ur time.  if u can, ill email u with the persons address and phone #.  the 1 in MN looks 2 b a dealership.  the 1 in cali says it has minor scratches, but id like someones personal view b for i fly out there and c either isnt that good.  im going 2 put $100 on the 1 in MN cause i lik e black/purple.. and being a dealership....

here are the ads

for Mankato, MN
http://adcache.cycletrader.com/5/9/4/78212294.htm

for compton, Ca
http://adcache.cycletrader.com/5/2/3/78219123.htm

<!--EDIT|AZIROC
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109149755 -->

I am shopping too, make sure get the VIN # first, and dont put too much of a deposit down the rip off's usually ask for $1000 or more.

<!--EDIT|Hawaiibusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109142426 -->

actually, don't put a deposit down PERIOD until the bike and seller have been confirmed as legit.

FWIW....

I could try and swing by & check it out. I have school tomorrow, so thursday would be a good day for me.
smile.gif

btw, is there anything "negative" about a california model vs any other model? i know it has a 5 gal tank vs 5.5 gal tank. anything else?

Not real sure, I could speculate, but there is enough of that going on around here!

Lets see, I bet it weighs more and has less power, yep that's it!
laugh.gif

haha... i figured that.. haha. is there any way to take the evil cali stuff off? or will normal mods take care of it?

I Can possibly go and take alook at the one in mankato this weekend i may be over that way but i can't be positive for sure have you called and seen if it is at a dealership yet?

yes, i called and it is a dealership. but they already sold it a week ago. bastards! but thanks for offering, i appreciate it!

keep asking around... I KNOW there are busa riders from minneapolis on this board and thats really close to mankato... maybe you could get someone to check out the bike for you in person

Back