Hubless Super Hot Motorcycle

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
I love this thing. Wicked.
- Hubless Chopper, (The Hubless Monster) A Wicked Bike Without Rims that Rides!![/url] :beerchug:

Last edited by a moderator:
there is another video of the bike on the road just posted in the last few days here..

I have pics of one of Billy Lanes bikes from 6 years ago but I don't think its this one. This is the 2nd or 3rd bike he did like this. His shop is Choppers Inc. The bike in the link I think is 4 years old now.

(edit)I just looked the pics I have of this bike are dated 7-20-2004, I can't believe its been that long and more people haven't done something like this.

Last edited:
I'd rather have a Suzuki Biplane....... :super:

I will say, it sure gets your attention though.....

nope this isn't Billy Lane's bike. This is one built by the Boys at Amen Choppers. They had been saying that they were the first to do this with this bike. I think they have dropped that claim now. The first one Billy built was for the Camel Roadhouse Bike show in Daytona about 6 years ago. Sweet Bike. I also have pictures of it somewhere. will try to find them and post them.

At least Billy's had a direct chain drive.

I think this design just had the roller pushing against the tire if I still recall right.

Back