HTP Performance Dyno Tuned

Duke1340

Registered
Went to HTP Performance to get my 2008 Hayabusa tuned. Was very pleased with my Dyno Runs !!!!! Maxhp 192.68 Max Ft lbs 119.32 .:thumbsup:

Do you have a pic or can you post the dyno sheets? Interested in the conditions and such. Congrats on the outcome!

Dyno Sheet from HTP Performance..

080511002141.jpg

Thats just awesome. Would be interesting to see what my bike would do on that particular dyno. Or perhaps mine is just a dud. Do need to go back since i put on the Brock short meg. Flows so much more.. wicked sounding too!

They also did my tune .....HTP is well know for building drag bikes . They have work on alot of my friends bikes that has turned some amazing numbers in the quatermile.
Posted via Mobile Device

My original mapping that BrocksPerformance had sent me was for a slipon exhaust ..that was my reason for caring it. I ran ruff in higher RPM'S, once he saw that he said that he was just going to start from scratch ...but I can say it runs damn good now
Posted via Mobile Device

I have a friend that works there and he came over and installed my Bazzaz Box and removed my Butterflies ....
Posted via Mobile Device

Nice numbers how much did it cost to have secondaries removed and for htp to tune.

To remove the secondaries, lift the tank, remove the airbox lid(removing the whole airbox makes for easier access, but isn't needed).
Look down into the top of the throttle bodies, you'll see the secondaries, they are a goldish color. They are each held on by 2 phillips head screws, remove screws, lift them out...done.
I tossed them from my gen2 a long time ago and I prefer it that way.:beerchug:

thats about what i got to i went the ecu tune dyno.. bike is quicker smoother and better on gas:thumbsup:

Interesting. torque number is on par with 1441s with head work and cams. Yeah would have to see stock numbers on this particular dyno.

Back