Htc evo

Ezduzit

Registered
For everyone that has Sprint, the Evo will by far be the best handset Ever! I am posting using it right now, let me tell you this phone is the shizz nit! 4g internet, 4.3 screen, can't wait to get home and play with mine_:bowdown::thumbsup:

June 4, 2010 the release on this phone. 2 camera one with 8 megapixel and the other one with 1.3 megapixel. Waiting for mine:laugh:

Im looking forward to Verizon's LTE network to come here. But if its anything like there EV-DO service it will be December 22, 2012 (the day after the world ends) before we get it. :laugh:

Hope it does better than the storm, a friend got one when they came out and has hated it ever since

FINALLY GOT MY PHONE ACTIVATED! and let me tell you, hands down the best phone I've ever had! I have used the Storm 1&2, HTC Eris, Droid, Iphone, you name it I've used it! This phone is smooth as silk! actually I would compare it to our beloved busa! like a kitten untill you unleash her. Ladies and gentlemen you WANT be dissatisfied! The only issue I have had was the battery life, it isnt the best but if you turn off wifi, 4g if your not in a 4g market the battery aint bad, also take into consideration for the 4.3 screen can pull a little juice to!:bowdown:

Last edited:
I'm waiting on Windows Phone 7 series, if you are familiar with Zune it has the same feel to it.

Back