HTC EVO 4g Cases FREE!

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
I recently upgraded my HTC EVO to the new EVO 3d. Now I have some cases and a couple Skin-It skins for my old EVO I never used.
A couple of the cases are used, but we are talking free here.. The one in the wrapper and the one on top of it are the TPU gels which are awesome. They fit the phone perfectly and offer great grip and protection without a ton of mass.. There is a Body Glove 2 piece case, and also an oem HTC gel skin as well. The Skin-it skins are super cool, just never put them on. They are Suzuki ones...

Let me know if anyone wants one, two or all..
Sorry for the bad pic, I was in a hurry.. :beerchug:

IMAG0332.jpg

IMAG0332.jpg

Fantastic! Everything the original EVO was lacking, the 3d fixed.
Battery life, HTC Sense is better, changeable lock screens, built in app killer, etc, etc.
Did I mention battery life?
Night and day difference. Currently I'm working on about 28 hours since charging it. And I've been using it as I normally would have used my old one and only got 7-8 hours.

I have an EVO that I just had to replace after dropping and destroying my first, so any of these protective devices that you would be willing to give me would be of GREAT help!!!

I have an EVO that I just had to replace after dropping and destroying my first, so any of these protective devices that you would be willing to give me would be of GREAT help!!!

No problem! PM me your address, and they'll be in the mail tomorrow.. :thumbsup:
I'll send you one of the TPU cases (you'll love them) and another gel case with some pretty good padding on it! :beerchug:

Okay guys, one TPU and one Gel case gone...
Body Glove, HTC gel skin, one TPU and the Skin-it skins left!

I will take one for the wife's Evo 4g phone if you have one left, I am wondering if I can use the skins on my Thunderbolt case? After looking at both of ours the gel might fit mine also.

I will take one for the wife's Evo 4g phone if you have one left, I am wondering if I can use the skins on my Thunderbolt case? After looking at both of ours the gel might fit mine also.

Pm me your address and which one/ones you want and they're yours!

Posted with my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk.

Okay guys, between GoldenChild and Macon454 these are all gone!

My wife will be happy they are off the kitchen table! :D

Got the cases and skins yesterday, My wife really likes the cases and I am going to do a little modifying to the skins and I think they will fit the Thunderbolt. Thanks again

Back