HSBC Retail problems

hillbilly

Registered
I have paid over 4k to them since spring and they still managed to add over 1 dollar a day finance charge. When I called they were rude and agressive to speak with. So I got the payoff and will be sending them a check in full by certified mail.
Anyone have any experience with this bunch of crooks? How long can I expect to wait for the title to be sent to me?
I used Suzuki financing as I bought 100 miles from home {Columbus Oh.}and my bank was already closed for the day. What an expensive mistake that was.

Compound Interest sucks....
Sorry to hear about this but I'm also glad you've learned your lesson and taught us all one in the process. There is really no sub for cash or a traditional automobile loan.

When I paid mine off the title came within 1 or 2 weeks. I didn't have to call and ask about it, it just showed up in the mail.

HSBC is terrible to deal with I am fighting them currently with some other problems
guns.gif
. Good luck.

Hsbc are a bunch of aholes. I will never deal with them again. They have allready called me twice for nonpayment. The first time I gave them the benefit of the doubt. Figured they may not have gotten the check. Now i think they are loosing them in their billing dept. I currently have two checks out and hate to cancel them because it will cost me $60. They were very nasty treated me like I had not sent them. They told me to take it up with the post office. I wonder if I send them certified if they will sign for them. Maybe I can put delivery confirmation on them I don't know what to do, guess I will have to talk to the post office. They are overcharging me for the loan and treating me like crap at the same time.
firedevil.gif

Try dealing with the bunch of CROOKS at Bank of America. I canciled one card with them and had another one with MBNA, then the crooks bought them out.

still never received a title from my first bike that i sold a year ago. paid it off a year ago. they said it was sent out 4 months ago. but my new bike, the busa, already got that title! its ridiculous. but they are complete a$$ clowns to deal with. my friend is dying to get that title cause i sold him the bike. jerks.

It helps to understand what that gig is about....

Many purchasers are unable to secure an "Unsecured" loan for the bike. They need "unsecured" due to the insurance rates they must pay in order to use the bike as collateral. (It is as much as the bike payment).

Suzuki came up with the program that is nothing more than a credit card with a high enough limit to allow the purchase without collateral.

That eliminates the insurance requirement... dangerous IMO but it sold a lot of bikes according to my local dealer buddy...

I bought a car several years ago through them and when I paid it off it took them about 2 months to send the title. They suck.

still never received a title from my first bike that i sold a year ago. paid it off a year ago. they said it was sent out 4 months ago. but my new bike, the busa, already got that title! its ridiculous. but they are complete a$$ clowns to deal with. my friend is dying to get that title cause i sold him the bike. jerks.
I would say you should have had title in hand to sell the bike..... surprised your buddy has not asked for a refund....

I took two phone calls to get the title. I paid it off in 1/4 the time for the loan and I thought I was going to get the run around for the title. I kept notes on who and when I talked to them and requests made. Follow up with them... Not a good business partner...

mr bogus, if you trust the person you buy the bike from, and know they would never screw you, its not a big deal. he knows its not my fault. he has called them too. they are sending out a lien release to take to the dmv for a duplicate title now. i would buy that bike back in a second if he asked me to. gave him the deal of a lifetime cause he is low on money, and he deserved a bike. a lot of people sell cars/bikes without title in hand, and all goes smoothly. if that wasnt possible to do, 50% of buyers and 50% of sellers could never make a purchase or sale.

HSBC is a typical mega corporation and it seems they couldn't care less about their customers. I had a credit card with a big for me anyway limit and when I used it and was repaying it on time every time, they bumped my interest rate to 27%, just in one month. Said they didn't need a reason and I had done nothing wrong. Luckily I was able to pay it off. Never again will I trust or use a credit card for anything but small emergencies!!!!

Mark

I haven't had any bad dealings with HSBC; however, it is amazing how greedy those big banking/lending institutions are. If you have credit card debt either get it payed off quickly or don't use the cards. You will never get out of debt.

I use one credit card, from my credit union. It has a 3k limit on it, I always send more than the minimum payment. I worked with a guy that had over 30k on credit cards. Crazy.

Back