HP4 no more

Taylor

Donating Member
Registered
Sold the Beemer, it just went down the road, headed to Utah. I put more miles on the vette last year then my bikes and I also have a lot of friends into cars again, I have always been a bike guy, 34 total to date, but I had such a good time this summer with my convertible supercharged vette that I want a break from bikes.

I've pretty much owned the latest and greatest and it's honestly getting a little boring, so I'm switching it up for a year or so.

My dream car has always been a red viper r/t, I have wanted once since elementary, I have been looking for a couple of years but never found one that I could afford at the time or had what I wanted.

Well that dream became a reality a few weeks ago, I bought a red 99 r/t,18k miles,1 owner car, mint, just a few tasteful mods.

I'm signed up for hot rod power tour, and a few other cruises for next year already. I plan on doing new gen 4 or gen 5 wheels, upgrade stereo, rear end gears.

I still have the honda grom and am going to keep that for bike nights and I'm going to throw it into truck for moto gp in indy and ride around with my friends, and also do day trips with it on the weekends, well once a month or so on a Sunday.

No pics of the viper yet, can you believe that!

Any ways that's what I've been up to lately

Always loved the Vipers! :beerchug: Congrats on the SWEET ride bro, should be a blast. Get some pics up ASAP! :rulez: lol

I've driven one from that vintage, pure race car.

A vette is a great car to bring to any party....when a Viper shows up, it is the party.

The one I drove and a little vette I used to have. Congrats on the new ride.

Hey 2brothers I've always been a fan of the Viper but that Vette is sick!! Not even fond of red sports car but there's no denying a good looking car :bowdown:

Thanks guys, I will get pics up sometime this weekend.

The viper is definitely a special car, people damn near stop on the road when they see it,

Did you know they make more vettes in 1 year then vipers have been produced since 92', also still to this day the only American made car made by hand, not robots, always have been too. Yea I'm nerding it out on the viper forums,lol

That Z06 was / is the fastest car I've ever owned. It was a pure D race machine. I also couldn't drive it out of my driveway without crabbing the car sideways up the hill to keep the chin spoiler from scrubbing. I had to plan everywhere I went to keep the chin on that thing in check. Thus I no longer own said vette. A shelby was next and she was a kidney buster too. I'm back in a 5.0 Mustang now and love it. 420 HP is plenty.

Hey 2brothers I've always been a fan of the Viper but that Vette is sick!! Not even fond of red sports car but there's no denying a good looking car :bowdown:

Sorry for the thread jack.

Congrats on the Viper! :thumbsup:

I've been looking a lot lately also but just haven't been able to pull the trigger. I've always wanted one but am afraid I won't be happy with it. Have a few on my list Gen-IV Viper, 996/997TT, and GTR. Wife wants me to sell the bike and build a car toy but just haven't been excited the same... :(

I don't buy it. There is NO WAY that Taylor sold a bike... :rolleyes:

:rofl:

Still waiting in line for that Grom when you're done with it. :laugh:

Love Vipers! :beerchug:

Cant believe I sold a bike either!

No weekend pic fail, I even drove it yesterday in 25 degree weather, I had the ugly soft top on it so not pic worthy.

R/T models are my favorite, 92-02, (gen 1/gen2) hell I could have bought a nice gen3 for what I paid, but I got exactly what I wanted.

Had a run in with a viper the other day...rather the viper had a run in with a transformer. Knocked the power out at my house for 12 hours.

B9050FD3-40B1-4FFA-A0E8-386A8D8B72A7.jpg

Back