How's this for treating your passenger badly..

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Talk about a piece of crap..

Motorcyclist leaves injured passenger after wreck - Local News - Nashville, TN | NBC News
------------------------------------

Police said the rider of a motorcycle fled the scene on foot after his passenger fell off and suffered serious injuries overnight.

Officers said the pair was riding down Nolensville Pike just after midnight when he slammed into the back of a sport utility vehicle near Antioch Pike.

She was thrown from the motorcycle, but then instead of checking on her, the person operating the bike left her.

The woman was taken to the hospital but is expected to survive, said police. Her name has not been released.

Witnesses said the motorcyclist was limping after the crash, and police said they found a blood trail at the scene.

Those who were near Nolensville and Antioch pikes around midnight and saw anything, give police a call.

I'm guessing maybe the bike was stolen or something....and the p.o.s. was worried about going to jail. Or he had warrants? Either way...scum!

We just had one of those here in Milwaukee a few weeks back. A group of riders left an injured passenger for dead after an accident. She did die.

well if she survived howbout asking her who he is?:whistle: I find it hard to believe she wud have much loyalty to him now.

Stolen bike?, drunk maybe drugs?, hit and run... - abandoned injured passenger - about par for the course!

Stolen bike?, drunk maybe drugs?, hit and run... - abandoned injured passenger - about par for the course!

Well , if it wasn't , I'm sure by time he made it home and got patched up it was called in as stolen :laugh: of course with the keys in it :whistle:

Well , if it wasn't , I'm sure by time he made it home and got patched up it was called in as stolen :laugh: of course with the keys in it :whistle:

Yes - I assuming if it were not stolen they would have opened the door at his house when he finally limped in... :laugh:

I know a P.O.S. That did something similar. He wrecked with a chick on the back and picked his bike back up and left her with a car that stopped to help. He had a suspended drivers license and Never had a MC license to begin with so he bailed on her cause he didn't want to get arrested and the dumbazz chick covered for him cause she didn't want to get him in trouble!!!

I wonder if he was wearing this?

if_you_can_read_bitch_fell_off_shirt.jpg

that's a sorry excuse for a human being!!! when she gets on the back of your bike, she is placing her health and well-being in your hands and you are responsible for everything that happens to her until you get her to the destination! i hope he relives the accident in nightmares every night until he dies

that's a sorry excuse for a human being!!! when she gets on the back of your bike, she is placing her health and well-being in your hands and you are responsible for everything that happens to her until you get her to the destination! i hope he relives the accident in nightmares every night until he dies

Semi, people that will do this don't have a conscience, he'll sleep just fine I suspect...

From the updated story in the link above.....

Police said when Burnett is discharged from the hospital, he will be charged with leaving the scene of a personal injury crash, failure to render aid in a personal injury crash, failure to report an accident, driving on a revoked license and making a false report to police.

Back