How's this for treating your passenger badly..

Yeah she's sitting there in an ambulance all rashed up and she's feeling bad for him and doesn't want him to go to jail?? :banghead:

Yes - I assuming if it were not stolen they would have opened the door at his house when he finally limped in... :laugh:
Doesn't work that way. By time you arrive on scene the individual is well on the way home if not there. First things first, you're scrambling trying to care for the injured and gathering information. By time you figure out the driver shagged butt he's home or in a safe place. I could go on for weeks with what criminals do.

I know a P.O.S. That did something similar. He wrecked with a chick on the back and picked his bike back up and left her with a car that stopped to help. He had a suspended drivers license and Never had a MC license to begin with so he bailed on her cause he didn't want to get arrested and the dumbazz chick covered for him cause she didn't want to get him in trouble!!!
Absolutely

that's a sorry excuse for a human being!!! when she gets on the back of your bike, she is placing her health and well-being in your hands and you are responsible for everything that happens to her until you get her to the destination! i hope he relives the accident in nightmares every night until he dies
Just laughing it up with friends about how he got it over :laugh:

A few years ago, Juli and I were headed home in the evening. We came upon a crash that had just happened. It was a younger kid on a gixxer. His mom has just purchased it for him, no license, no insurance, he had it out without his mom knowing. He couldnt negotiate a small curve and ran off the road killing a mail box and bush. He wanted me to help him load it in my truck and take it home for him before the police showed up. Thank goodness he was alone, we wished him luck and went our way. I want to say he was in him mid twenties, some people just dont think......

From the updated story in the link above.....
Good, he must have been injured pretty bad. Driving under suspension, and reported the bike as stolen. Criminals need a new play book. Of course our legal system will probably see that it all boils down to small fine or 15 days in jail, and don't let me catch you back in my court room BS

A few years ago, Juli and I were headed home in the evening. We came upon a crash that had just happened. It was a younger kid on a gixxer. His mom has just purchased it for him, no license, no insurance, he had it out without his mom knowing. He couldnt negotiate a small curve and ran off the road killing a mail box and bush. He wanted me to help him load it in my truck and take it home for him before the police showed up. Thank goodness he was alone, we wished him luck and went our way. I want to say he was in him mid twenties, some people just dont think......
Well we all make decisions, the only problem is the possible insurance fraud and all our rates going up because of it. Right after I bought my '06 and local fella's mom bought him an '07 black, with pipe, and chrome, etc. Bike was in her name, insurance in her name. He totaled it and his spine for life. Insurance company paid $0.00. He wasn't on anything.

Back