Hows this for a bad riding day?

RamminBusa

Donating Member
Registered
www.kfoxtv.com

www.kvia.com

bad_riding_day_1.JPG

These pictures were taken on Post which was nothing compared to the West side of town or the Northeast....

Lot of families displaced. Yes, El Paso is normally a dry, hot, and arid place (desert)
rock.gif

More rain expected for a few days

Awwwww Yes, Ft Bliss, what memories of jumping on your Drop Zone that could be passed off as concrete
laugh.gif
. But I loved the area
biggrin.gif

Wow! Thats my hometown! Havent lived there since was 13 though but i dont remember it ever getting like that! Better break out the pontoons for the bike and cars!
tounge.gif

I used to live in Northeast off of McCombls Dr. What a hell hole. We call that city El Pishole. 1000 miles from nowhere and 2 feet from Hell... Born and raised there and willl never go back.

LOL. I am glad I dont live there anymore though.

I used to live in Northeast off of McCombls Dr. What a hell hole. We call that city El Pishole. 1000 miles from nowhere and 2 feet from Hell... Born and raised there and willl never go back.

LOL. I am glad I dont live there anymore though.
Geeze... we couldnt tell....
crazy.gif

I think I would much rather drive through that. Prolly gonna NEED to drive through that, now.

Had to drive through sewage today. WTF.
mad.gif

On my way back to work, see a manhole leaking some questionable fluid. Of course, I steer clear of abovesaid manhole cover and fluid.

Only to come around the turn (where another manhole cover was at) to see brown liquid GUSHING up from underneath the cover. No mystery in that fluid. Look at the road, it's all over both lanes. Quickly shut the shield on the lid, look behind me. Truck is right on my tail. So much for slowing down and turning around.

Look at the liquid, hope that it's not deep. As I'm thinking this, I see the truck in front of my hit the wet spot.

I see brown water splashing up from the tires. On BOTH sides. Soon after he passes through, I see the former mystery liquid rushing back to the center of the road.

Stand up as high as I can and go through the sewage. DAMNIT!

yeah, i couldnt believe it when i saw the news, almost seven inches of rain at the KFOX studio, they were actually vaccuming up water in their studio as they reported about the flooding... most rain anyone they talked to could remember... my heart goes out to the families that lost everything...

-WHEELMAN

Back