How's the Weather?

busachick

Registered
Hey you guys,
How's everyone? Are many people riding? We got snow today. I can't stand it.
What is new here? You all need to inform me. I;ve been away too long. But I still think of you guys, I havn't forgotten you!
L8R guys!
Busachick

hello busachick . I'm a fellow canuck. dont seem to be too many of us on here . I live on Vancouver Island . The best climate in Canada for ridin' I think . You can ride here pretty much 365 a yr. I've rode 9 of the last 10 days . It's been awesome . Had to mow the lawn on the weekend . Anyways , have a good 1 girl....hope too see ya round .

Nice to see you again Busachick! The weather's been pretty good down in LA, a little lite rain but not much. A few of us are going to Vegas this weekend and it's supposed to be in the 70s (F) and partly cloudy.

And how about them Canucks? What a day for hockey! I watched hockey from 4pm til 10:30pm. WhooHoo!

Another Canuck Busachick.
I've been riding for a few weeks now at least three times a week.
Live just out of Vancouver.
Weather has been rainy on and off.

Hi Chick, Nice to hear from you again. I'm diggin california, new roads, bike events ... yehaw! Weather here in North Cali is slow to come into spring. Its been in the 50-60's mostly. Some rain and snow in the hills ... hang on SierraFlyer & Faski 2 more ft comin your way this week. I wanna ride up there damnit!

Hey Busachick, good to hear from you again. Weather here in Georgia has been really nice in the last 4 weeks except for the occasional rain. Temps in the mid 70's, perfect for riding. Great time to do Deal's Gap and surrounding area. Not too hot to wear full leathers.

i think the planet is off titlt. weather is crappy here in new england. We can not seem to puyll more then 1 day of good weather at a time, and that is just in the 60's. Let's hope we all start seeing better weather. glad you are doing well besides the weather.

Rain... windy... and lousy... not much riding here for at least a couple of weeks...
pissed.gif

85deg, Clear Skies, Sunny, Beach is full of Hotties, Bike sitting in the shade...<span style='color:seagreen'>WAITING FOR ME TO GET OFF WORK</span>...It's worse being surrounded by perfect weather and not being able to go play...I kinda miss snow...

hi, Weather is "okay" here. low 60s and windy. been riding a good amount though. Supposed to go into the 70s next week. WOOHOO!

85deg, Clear Skies, Sunny, Beach is full of Hotties, Bike sitting in the shade...<span style='color:seagreen'>WAITING FOR ME TO GET OFF WORK</span>...It's worse being surrounded by perfect weather and not being able to go play...I kinda miss snow...
I knew i should have left the bike in South Florida longer. man it seems like it is almost time to ship it down again.

Hey there Hawaiibusa,

You better bring your chains if you are coming up here.
grim.gif
Snow thru Friday - about a foot expected. I am riding today and freezing my a$$ off. But since I am supposed to be in Sonoma at Sear Point for cornering school on Monday, my friend is following me over the hill to Auburn today so the bike will be below the snow. They are saying chance of showers for Monday in Sonoma. No refunds for rain.

WILL THIS BAD WEATHER EVER END?
rock.gif
??

mostly 70 or so almost perfect riding weather, except for a few days of rain....but hey my yard needed that. Take care Busachick

its been in the forties and low 50 here in maine but riding the busa anyway. 700 miles on her now and loving the cold breeze.

well i'm gald to see some peeps are getting out to ride! I missed you guys!
The Weather is looking to improve here to so if thats the case
Ninja eater, your looking good too!
Busachick

What BusaBen said
It's good to hear from you again. Where have you been hiding?

Back