Howlin Mad's Place

Congratulations Marc..........nice house.........where are you at? Wherever it is I'm guessing you plan on retiring there.

Puck

Registered
Nice place Marc...

No more Base Housing, you can let your grass grow as long as you want and make as much noise as you want.  Time to break that new garage in with a nice burn-out.
eyes.gif

bacharles

Korrup~shun!!
Donating Member
Registered
Congrats on the house Marc. I just need to know when is the housewarming party? Would be kindof nice to make a Busawarming party though. All the org. members trashing your house and sh^t...

Brian

Big O

Physicist Genii
Donating Member
Registered
Oooo, very nice Marc,

A housewarming party sounds good, just remind everyone they need to bring presents! Now that you have grass you'll need a lawnmower, hedge clippers, a rake for next year when the leaves fall off the tree in the front. Oh and you have a garage, so you'll need an air compressor (25gal), a table saw, rollaway tool chest, etc. etc. Sign me up for the rake.

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
Oooo, very nice Marc,

A housewarming party sounds good, just remind everyone they need to bring presents!  Now that you have grass you'll need a lawnmower, hedge clippers, a rake for next year when the leaves fall off the tree in the front.  Oh and you have a garage, so you'll need an air compressor (25gal), a table saw, rollaway tool chest, etc. etc.  Sign me up for the rake.
Hey Brennan house warming gifts are for sissy's...Besides if we were to take gifts Bacharles couldn't come...Remember Bacharles was going to host something at his house and demanded that we BYOB and that included our cups...
smile.gif

STUNNAH

Donating Member
Registered
Hey Howlin that's a very nice home...I like that green grass, looks like rich folks grass...Can you smoke that grass???
rock.gif

bacharles

Korrup~shun!!
Donating Member
Registered
Stunnah,

You're probably too cheap to buy ZigZag's, you'll probably just use plain ol' Printer Paper.

Brian

STUNNAH

Donating Member
Registered
Howlin by the way this is about a house...What the hell is it doing here...O.K. you get a break cause you got a shot of the bike...

STUNNAH

Donating Member
Registered
Oh and by the way that sure is some pretty grass...If you don't mind save the clippings...You could mail me some or just hold on to some...I could bring some paper bags and we could have a smoke-out while we ate some "Birthday Cakes"...yeah I cool with that...
smile.gif
wink.gif
rock.gif