Howlin Mad's House of Honda's

Racer 222

The rider formerly known as Howlin_Mad
Donating Member
Registered
Well just traded my Jeep for a Honda CRX.  I needed the gas mileage!  I love the little car!  Since I have a house of Honda's I thought I would post a pic for you guys.

Marc

PS.  All the trophies are lil Howlins!!

P1010796.jpg

Will look better when the bikes have Hayabusa.Org stickers on em!!!

Man, A guy sells his Hayabusa and he goes straight to this crowd? Well, I have heard that folks tend to soften up with age...
laugh.gif

He He.... Glad to see Lil Howlin has got himself some trophies there. Now we need some Lil Howlin action shots... Those are some fun pics...

Have fun on the track bro,

Rev

Lock that puppy up Marc, one of my friends here in Chico just got theirs stolen last night. Oh and if gas hits $3 per gal this summer as some predicted, I'll be lookin for one too.
sad.gif

looks good, Howlin! Now all you need is some trophies to match the lil one. Ride safe, bro!

Don't know if I will ever catch him in that department. He did say that he is going to go road racing when he turns 15.:D

Marc....gr8 cars , had 1 myself . Only one prob with them that I ever had , well , actually had a few , but only one major one . The CRX ,like alot of small jap cars has an un-serviceable ball joint on the lower control arm . Put yer beef to work by pushing up n down on each front fender(ie working the suspension) , listen for a squeeking sound .

just check them out.....do it for Ol' rubbah....

hav a good 1.......RSD.

okay, I was gonna give Marc some crap for the 'HONDA' thing on a busa board, but then the cars came out.... I've had lots of honda cars. RSD is right about the ball joint. my last Prelude (took corners like they werent there) had that problem on both sides. annoying!

anyway, here is my current happy Honda! in our January snowstorm.....

today_005.jpg

hey cache...how bout a snowball fight.....just dont throw any at my car....I had the top down today . Not bad for Canadian....EH

I love it when Bozo's stain me for living in the land of igloo's.

it snowed here twice this winter . First time it lasted 2 days . last time it snowed , it snowed in the morning , gone by dinner time .

We wore t-shirts outside today .

hav a good 1 Cache-Bar . a new one....how'd ya like it

Cash-Bar......I'm a fuggin' genious...geneyus...genie us...

nevermind .

Back