Howlin Mad Racing(Race Report)

Racer 222

The rider formerly known as Howlin_Mad
Donating Member
Registered
I hope you all don't mind a former Hayabusa owner posting here?

Well Lil Howlin did his first race tonight! It was awesome. He got crushed out of the starting gates on the first moto and ran through the field to finish 4th.

Second race not a great start but passed 2 riders in the second turn to get into 3rd. He then did battle with the kid in 4th for a couple of laps until the other kid finally lost it in a turn leaving Lil Howlin to jump the finish line for his first podium.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

P1010459.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know you and him both are very proud of that trophy!!

keep'em coming! but be sure to tell him to be safe, don't want that trophy to go to his head! HA!

Tell him the "STUNNAH" said "Good job and keep up the hard work"...

kickass.gif
Very COOL!.......Start saving your money Howlin..... looks like he's hooked on racing and dad's going to start buying mortorcycles like tennishoes every year or two. haha!....gota stay with the fast kids ya-know.
biggrin.gif

Congratulations Lil' Howlin'!!!

And "Daddy Howlin'" whaddya mean Former? You mean temporarily Busaless owner don't ya?

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'></span>
I hope you all don't mind a former Hayabusa owner posting here?  

Well Lil Howlin did his first race tonight!  It was awesome.  He got crushed out of the starting gates on the first moto and ran through the field to finish 4th.  

Second race not a great start but passed 2 riders in the second turn to get into 3rd.  He then did battle with the kid in 4th for a couple of laps until the other kid finally lost it in a turn leaving Lil Howlin to jump the finish line for his first podium.

Marc "Howlin Mad"
<span style='color:red'></span><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'></span><span style='font-family:courier'></span>
FORMER!?!?!?

Good Job Howling and Lil Howling
kickass.gif
Hey man I see a little scatch under your eye
sad.gif
Just kidding man, and your not a former Busa owner, I know what you told me yesterday, but I truly believe you'll be back in the saddle before long. Racing is in your blood. Just take a little time, and I'm sure we'll be riding again soon.
muscle.gif

Congratulations! Great job lil'Howlin! Hope you are having a great time.

Marc,

You know he is going to want that 2 stroke soon.

Later,

Steve

Great pair of smiles! Lookin good buddy - Tell him uncle Kent says congrats!!!

Thank you to all the well wishers. I have a line on another bike that I am going to look at tomorrow. It is a full race bike! So no street riding! (only way the wife would agree) So I will still get out on the track if I can swing the deal. Feel free to make all of your non refundable donations to Marc at Howlin Mad Racing!!!

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Thank you to all the well wishers.  I have a line on another bike that I am going to look at tomorrow.  It is a full race bike!  So no street riding! (only way the wife would agree)  So I will still get out on the track if I can swing the deal.  Feel free to make all of your non refundable donations to Marc at Howlin Mad Racing!!!

Marc "Howlin Mad"
Yeah, I can see your position on this, but I will miss seeing ya at the Busa events... actually, hope you will still come and party! Let us know what you do...

Oh yeah, congrats on your son's victory. Very cool pics!

Thanks Doc! You are a true friend! I am sure I won't be on a busa anytime soon. The big plan is to get this race bike. Then I will just do track days. When I retire next year I will get a BMW touring bike for the street and it looks like I will be heading back to Florida if everything works out.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Back