Howdy Do

64PolarBear

Registered
Soon to be owner of a 2005 Busa. By the way, anyone out there run Avon tires ? Was thinking of either the Viper Sport (AV59/AV60) or the Storm ST (AV55/AV56) instead of the OEM Bridgestone BT56.

Thanks

welcome.gif
to the org.

sorry cant help with the tire q.

so when do you get the busa?
hello.gif

Well on the way to getting my gloves on the handlebars. Went to check it out with my missus and got the green light from her, so now I'm down to dealing $$$ with the seller. Got to sell my '96 Bandit 1200S also.

Welcome to the oRg! Whats wrong with the 56's? But seriously, lots run Avon, someone will post up. Need pics of the Bandit,
rulez8bn.gif

I have Avon's on my Ninja 250, they work very well.

I run Perelli Diablo Corsa III's on the Busa because the harder center get me a few more miles.

Both of these shots are on the Tail of the Dragon...

2.jpg

Thank you all for your warm welcome. Made the offer today, so now I'm waiting for the present owner's answer. Might get my paws on the bike this weekend or next week. Let the snow melt ! WOO HOO !

ThumbsUp.gif
hello.gif

welcome.gif
i run storms now ,i find they wear more even than the bridgestones,they seem to work well for me
thumb_up.gif
Thanks Delbert for the info on the tires. By what I read, I was leaning towards the Storms, because I will be using it to ride to work and I run about 110Km per day. The fun rides are on the weekend. I read somewhere on another site about a guy getting fuel mileage of 5.5 litres/100km. Is this for real ? Cause right now I bareley get 200km per tank with my Bandit 1200S.

Back