How Ya'll likin them Angels?

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
the perelli ones..angel ST's?...i think...anyways..while i've had a ball on the oh so sticky Qualifiers and Q2's?..i'm tired of paying and making arrangements to spoon on set after set of'em...lookin for some good ST'in shoes for Oren Ishii that'll provide a bit more milage..especially that since i've got close to 4 months Clean & Sober i cant find many in my current circle of friends to ride had enough (or should i say "crazy" enough) to condone wears out quick super sticky stuff..heard good things about the perelli angels...so lets hear from ya'll...is it true?..do they stick well and provide more than 3K miles before hitt'in wear bars and cord?

T.I.A. & L8R, Bill. :cool:

Heck yeah they do more than 3K..Search CAp's thread on his man trip he rode them. Got 6K plus i think.
I get about 7K..they stick quite well. Good pricing out there. Anywhere from $199 to $229 shipped TYD.

I prefer mileage over performance and after reading good reviews from members here, I also bought a set (not yet mounted though).

I got about 7000 miles out of my set. I had them all the way to the edge with no issues.

I'm on my second set. I got way over 7k on my first set :whistle:

how hard do you ride tho? you just chilling, or heavy acceleration and general hooliganism?

how hard do you ride tho? you just chilling, or heavy acceleration and general hooliganism?

Hello, my name is Keven and I am a Hoon.....

hicotton02 on youtube. i got some vids there

Last edited:
That's pretty good mileage - but I've been super happy with the Pilot Road 2's on mine. I get @ 7k from a rear and maybe 6k from a front, and they have not failed me. Might have to try the Angels next time around.

Thanks all..but to follow a ? w/ a ?....

To those of you getting 7K+ out of the angels?...

What percentage of what type of riding would you say you do?..

Self Example...for instance...in the steroe-typical life of a set of my tires?...i do...

80% Agressive Commuting...(i rarely if ever just casually cruise)

20% Super Aggressive balls out playtime

And my sucky terrain here in south florida usually mandates sustained high speeds for a good fun ride out in no-mans-land swamps & wetlands not a cage in sight averaging about..."60-120 sweepers & high trips in the straights"...to make things fun/exciting.

will i still get even close to 7K miles on angels?

T.I.A. & L8R, Bill. :cool:

I commute back and forth to work everyday on the hwy. On the weekends I'm all over the mountains. The mountain roads are generally like the dragon, very tight and technical. One road that has some big sweepers I've ran near 90 thru with no problems. Never got a knee down until I put the Angels on, no trouble now.

I commute back and forth to work everyday on the hwy. On the weekends I'm all over the mountains. The mountain roads are generally like the dragon, very tight and technical. One road that has some big sweepers I've ran near 90 thru with no problems. Never got a knee down until I put the Angels on, no trouble now.

well that right there is the epitomy of the glowing report i was looking for :thumbsup: ..thanks rtgt :bowdown: ...guess the next move is to go ahead and order up a set. :thumbsup:

L8R, Bill. :cool:

i have about 5k or more on my set and even done about 200 wicked burn outs on the rear..still got more then half the tread life left...great in the rain.. good in corners..can feel it get a bit slippery if your over near the edge of the tire, but maybe its just not scrubbed enough yet since all the roads here are straight ones.... but all around much better tire then i ever expected..joubur is runing a set now too and both of us have been as fast as the bikes will take us on them... my front spends alot of time in the air as well

Last edited:
Back