How would you take losing your World of Warcraft account?

Some folks spend hours, months years in WoW. I can see it being pretty catastrophic to someone who's really invested a lot of time.

I'm no WoW fan, but I agree. What would some of you do if someone deleted all your family photos or God forbid busa pictures / videos.

I'm no WoW fan, but I agree. What would some of you do if someone deleted all your family photos or God forbid busa pictures / videos.
I used to play warcraft and would have been upset to have my account deleted. Not shove a remote in my behind mad though... But I guess some people are a little more attached to it than I was.

For the record Blizzard, the company that runs Warcraft, could recover the account with little more than an email and a one week waiting period. So the kid probably over reacts to many things or this is a fake. Entertaining to think about it though. I know a few people who might cry some :laugh:

I used to play warcraft and would have been upset to have my account deleted. Not shove a remote in my behind mad though... But I guess some people are a little more attached to it than I was.

For the record Blizzard, the company that runs Warcraft, could recover the account with little more than an email and a one week waiting period. So the kid probably over reacts to many things or this is a fake. Entertaining to think about it though. I know a few people who might cry some :laugh:

Never been THAT mad. EVER! :laugh::rofl:

Warcaraft Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh

But let me find out the ORG is offline and its Onnnnnnnnnnnnn ( Look out remote )

It seems games like that are an alternative to reality for some people...like this poor soul...his reaction commands med attention / reality check.

It seems games like that are an alternative to reality for some people...like this poor soul...his reaction commands med attention / reality check.

All games are an alternative to reality. Are you not wishing you were on a track in spain while playing MotoGP 08 ? MMORPG's are more of a hobby than just a game, you can dump a lot of time into them ...

Way to go Mom:cheerleader::cheerleader: and buy em a basket ball an throw him outside he needs to be unplugged for at least 10 years:rofl::rofl:

Back