How to understand women - new book

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
Good reading, I highly recommend. :thumbsup:

IMAGE.jpeg

:rofl::rofl:

I save you the read and tell you the ending. She is always right!!! :laugh:

See, they don't listen...they are still posting about how many volumes and stuff there are. If they would just listen to us in the first place they would save themselves SOOOOOO much trouble! ;)

See, they don't listen...they are still posting about how many volumes and stuff there are. If they would just listen to us in the first place they would save themselves SOOOOOO much trouble! ;)

Sometimes you just got to find out stuff the hard way. Happy reading fellas. Let me know if you find anything interesting. Off to finish reading my copy of War and Peace that I started 30 years ago. :laugh:

Sometimes you just got to find out stuff the hard way. Happy reading fellas. Let me know if you find anything interesting. Off to finish reading my copy of War and Peace that I started 30 years ago. :laugh:

"War and Peace" sounds like a good marriage to me. :laugh:

You guy's have it all wrong and back azzwards... If you have a woman who does what she is told and expected of her then there is no need for such a manual.

I'll be over in the corner dragging my knuckles...:whistle:
:laugh:

You guy's have it all wrong and back azzwards... If you have a woman who does what she is told and expected of her then there is no need for such a manual.

I'll be over in the corner dragging my knuckles...:whistle:
:laugh:

Part of a wonderful woman, is the mistery that surrounds her. :whistle:

Its a waste of reading. I got to the last page after reading it all and it said To Be Continued :duh:

I'll wait for the movie.....oh wait it already came out....

Started like this....
fatal-attraction_1632851c.jpg

And as with most relationships it went like this....
Fatal-Attraction-Glenn-Cl-001.jpg

And then ended like this....
6.jpg

Back