How to stop wheelies

lower it. I have my bike lowered 2" in the rear and 1" in the front and RARELY have wheelie problems with 260+ hp

stock arm and stock gearing

thinking about going 4" over for an arm for the drag strip to keep it more planted.

lower it. I have my bike lowered 2" in the rear and 1" in the front and RARELY have wheelie problems with 260+ hp
How much do you weigh?

My bike is very low... 3+inches in the front and 3 inches in the rear. Check out my avatar... that wasn't the peak either. A few weeks later I looped it.
sad.gif

lower it.  I have my bike lowered 2" in the rear and 1" in the front and RARELY have wheelie problems with 260+ hp
How much do you weigh?  

My bike is very low... 3+inches in the front and 3 inches in the rear. Check out my avatar... that wasn't the peak either. A few weeks later I looped it.
sad.gif
You can't leave at redline and just throw the clutch away......
You gotta modulate one of the two. Easier said than done I know, but it will happen......

You gotta modulate one of the two. Easier said than done I know, but it will happen......
Thanks Mr. Brown. I'm launching anywhere from 5k-7k depending on track conditions. I didn't loop the bike at the starting line... I was near the sixty foot mark. After the launch I WOT and it came up unexpectedly. This has happened to me on the street too. Perhaps its my lack of experience. I am a novice rider. My odometer reads about 4100 miles.

I'm a novice dragracer, this was my first season. I've learned a bunch and am looking forward to making more power next year. I finally figured out a good consistent launch process, and my 60' times have sarted dropping. I can usually hold the front end about 6-12" off the ground and roll into the throttle. It'll pick up a little bit on the 1-2 shift, just enough to feel, then it's smooth sailing. I wish we could do this year round.

i guess im chicken shizzt bnecause i come off the line about 5 to 7 rpm and dont wheelie off the line , but working on comeing off the line a little harder

Thanks Mr. Brown. I'm launching anywhere from 5k-7k depending on track conditions. I didn't loop the bike at the starting line... I was near the sixty foot mark. After the launch I WOT and it came up unexpectedly. This has happened to me on the street too. Perhaps its my lack of experience. I am a novice rider. My odometer reads about 4100 miles.
When it comes up unexpectedly, it must happen very fast. I've seen several videos where that happens and the rider just doesn't seem to have time to react before he is on his back.

Mount tip over switch in front of bike and use a Gp right thumb rear brake!!!!!!! or take timing out in first or what ever gear you need to take timing out but dont lift.www.1320straightliners.com

<!--EDIT|TURBO1320
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132268589 -->

Back